New Game!

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Heathen! Kill him!

You know you watch too much Berserk when...

... whilst training in Kung Fu to the tune of 'Forces' you devise and entire dance that you can do, utilising the hand patterns of 'Sanchen'.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Heathen! Kill him!

...  whilst training in Kung Fu to the tune of 'Forces' you devise and entire dance that you can do, utilising the hand patterns of 'Sanchen'.

I assume this one is from experience, which both frightens me and makes me laugh. Good job on another funny post! :D

Kuroi-san

Mwaha.

... when... when you... uhm... shit.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
I do that all the time without the aid of Berserk.

Although I admit sometimes after a nice plate of Beherits over-easy, it takes longer.

kimchan

In that case, I feel sorry or Skully. :D

...you know you watch too much Berserk when you try to make one of those terrible cosplays.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
Posted by: Kuroi-san Posted on: Today at 8:03am
Mwaha.

... when... when you... uhm... shit.  

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

...when...you realize...youve watched too much

...when you actually know ideas about when youve watched too much

...when you start to beat off to cazkas butt

...when you tell everyone the black swordsman has come

...when you put your self in your mothers womb(ugh) and have your dad hang her, then have yourself be reborn!TADA!

...when you throw sticks at your friends and pretend their throwing darts.

...when your dad tried to kill you in your sleep...and btw his friends call him the great gambino!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
You know you've watched too much Berserk when...

...when you adopt 4 rotwieller puppies and name them Gutts, Griffith, Skully and Zodd

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
... when you'r trying to make funny comments in a "You know you've seen too much Berserk when..." on a Berserk Message Board. (:()

Kuroi-san

:D

I didn't mean you shit when you watch too much Berserk (though I've heard it can happen), I meant that I couldn't think of anything, and was swearing over this. ;D

kimchan

:D

I didn't mean you shit when you watch too much Berserk (though I've heard it can happen), I meant that I couldn't think of anything, and was swearing over this.  ;D

I think most of us knew that (well, I did), but we can never resist the temptation to make silly, off topic comments.

ThaBlackSwordsman

YATTA YATTA some more! YATTA YATTA

man thats fun.. les get back on topic now.. lol i was tring not to SPAM and i did myself... :'( tear and a half...

...when you actually have a tear and a half for spamming on your own board

kimchan

...when it doesn't seem quite so strange to take someone's face in your hands and say "you belong to me."

When you eat a beherit.

When you see a luna moth and all you can think of is Roshinu. (I'm guilty of that one)

Kuroi-san

When, in history, you want to put your hand up and say "But the Band of the Hawk won the Hundred Years war!!!"

kimchan

When you get up in front of said history class and proceed to ramble on for hours about the history of Midland and Guts, including the story of Gaiseric and the angels.  :)

ThaBlackSwordsman

...When you raise your arm and say ALRIGHT WHO WANTS TO JERK ME OFF! And everyone around you begins to scream aty a pretend castle waving their hands up and down...

Top Bottom