New Game!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
You know you watch way too much Berserk when...

....when playing a MMORPG, you try and use names like Guts, Caska, Skullknight, Yurius, Zepec, etc for your characters and curse it all to hell when the name is already registered. Then you try and use feasible variations of the names like Ghutttz, Casqa, Gripheth, etc and sit back proudly and relieved when you finally create that oddly spelled Berserk name.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
You know you watch way too much Berserk when...

....when playing a MMORPG, you try and use names like Guts, Caska, Skullknight, Yurius, Zepec, etc for your characters and curse it all to hell when the name is already registered. Then you try and use feasible variations of the names like Ghutttz, Casqa, Gripheth, etc and sit back proudly and relieved when you finally create that oddly spelled Berserk name.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

amen...AMEN

...When people have nothing else to say, so they dont even post on the way too much board

...When your actually considering bringing back berserk ABC's, but are too feared of the dreaded lock(its too soon to make it again...maybe next summer!)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
When you're right eye won't stop crying when you go to bed. Seriously, its a wierd medical problem I have.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Ususally my eye has the sleepy effect in which it feels like its sagging in the morning but its not...and thats the only eye i get pink eye in, and my right eye cries sometimes too...hmm... ;)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Wierd. Hey Swordsman, I take it you like Open Your Heart fro SA? *is referring to your sig*

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
you know you watched too much berserk when you...

... read through the entire thread, in hope of finding just a little something that is worthwhile.

ThaBlackSwordsman

and yet there was never a response... :(

by the way maybe back for short time ;)

...when you have an urge to come back to a board you havent been at in ages

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

...start singing forces in your high school(guilty of that)

...make a pso character called gutsu(guilty of that too)

...been "Hauged" more than 370 times(not guilty)

...want to make a Berserk RM2K game

...talk so much about Berserk your freind calls you grifith(guilty of that one)

...say grass instead of glass, wong instead of wrong, bame instead of blame, make no sense in the 2nd verse of your song

P

psymont

ShinHell9 said:
...been "Hauged" more than 370 times(not guilty)

i have been wondering, what the hell does that mean?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
psymont said:

Being "Hagued" is when you make some point or say something about Berserk here and then someone corrects you, pointing out that it's totally wrong. Especially when the correction comes from our own Olivier Hague, whom we believe to secretly be Miura. ;D

P

psymont

kimchan said:
psymont said:

Being "Hagued" is when you make some point or say something about Berserk here and then someone corrects you, pointing out that it's totally wrong. Especially when the correction comes from our own Olivier Hague, whom we believe to secretly be Miura. ;D

what gives people here the impression that hague is miura? is it because he just seems to know the most?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Psymont said:
what gives people here the impression that hague is miura? is it because he just seems to know the most?

Well, there's that. And then there was also that time when he posted on BSOM's message board and basically predicted the whole plot of Berserk up to this point (give or take a few things). And he also understands Japanese, that's a plus. ;D

Top Bottom