NEW ITEM: God Hand: Guts & Slan

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kenji-kun said:
Which question ? The differences between the photographies and what I see with my own eyes ? ...it is purposeless, I don't have the specific vocabulary for this and I know you will always reject it

These are easy excuses to avoid replying IMO, the purpose would have been to clarify what you affirmed and at least attempt to justify it. It's fine in any case, let's drop it.

Kenji-kun said:
perhaps my lack of expression's skills in English is a reason

I don't think it is, don't be worried about it. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
Damn this is tempting me to all hell......

6 days are left and it's already well over the retail price (around $270). Make your own calculations but I'm not sure it'll be worth it in the end, it depends on what the final bid will be (and how much will the guy ask for shipping).

REally, I thought the point of ebay was so you could find things BELOW retail, or at least slightly.

Though it's changed a lot over the years with idiots that would rather pay more for something instead of havin to physically go somewhere and buy it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Stiler said:
Though it's changed a lot over the years with idiots that would rather pay more for something instead of havin to physically go somewhere and buy it.
Buying children in person is often too risky these days. I've found that ebay provides me the anonymity I need to comfortably engage in human trafficking. It's worth the sizable markup from standard pricing.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
6 days are left and it's already well over the retail price (around $270). Make your own calculations but I'm not sure it'll be worth it in the end, it depends on what the final bid will be (and how much will the guy ask for shipping).

You're right Aaz. Shipping to my house would be around 25 bucks which is awesome. If I would win this right now (lol) it would balance out to around what I would have paid ordering from Art of War (with transfer fee and shipping). I don't expect to win this and I know that in 6 days this sucker is gonna go WAY over what I'm willing to pay. Well I'm the current high bidder for now so I'm just gonna wait to be outbid.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Well Handsome, you were able to bid up to the seller's reserve. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if no one else bid on this auction. When auctions tend to jump that high in the first few days, fewer bidders tend to watch the auction to the end.

Anyhoo, best of luck to ya Handsome. I'll make sure to keep an eye on the auction.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Tirade said:
Well Handsome, you were able to bid up to the seller's reserve.  Again, I wouldn't be surprised if no one else bid on this auction.  When auctions tend to jump that high in the first few days, fewer bidders tend to watch the auction to the end. 

Anyhoo, best of luck to ya Handsome.  I'll make sure to keep an eye on the auction.

Thank you, Tirade. that was very nice of you. I hop you're right but I know it aint gonna happen!

I tried to order one today from them and it set it in a (one sale) catagory in my shopping cart with the other items in a seperate catagory... i forget what it was titled at this moment.

Anyhow, when i finished check out it didnt show up on the confirm... soooo they might be sold out now, eather that or this just means they have to check there stock for it :miura:

I just hope its not sold out, when i hear anything ill fill you guys all in.

Reviving this old topic because I got my Guts & Slan statue 2 weeks ago, but brought it home on Thursday this past week. Here's the unboxing of it...

Refreshing to see that although it was pre-owned, it didn't look like it was even displayed. Again, I was greeted with that awesome metallic-cornered thick box, love it!

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

Lovely detail as you'd see for the hair and on her chest

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4737.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

IMG_4739.jpg

*cough* a clearer shot of Guts' face ... though it's still blurry because of my camera skills *damnit*

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4753.jpg

IMG_4748.jpg

Absolutely love it, I put this statue right between the Guts 100 Man Slayer and the Skull Knight Green Weathered statues, and they look fantastic. Rich, alive. I couldn't stop staring at em and had to stop because the F1 race came on the telly. More Slan statues are much needed :slan:

Top Bottom