NEW ITEM: God Hand: Guts & Slan

N

Ng51386

deathbybears said:
Hey, does anybody have this statue? If so can they take more pictures of it so that I can decide on whether I want it or not? Thanks!

The post above states....

Guts and Slan diorama will be shipped on November the 28th if the money is received on or before the November the 24th

I doubt many if anyone has it :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
deathbybears said:
Just because this is forum it doesnt mean that you have to be a douche about it. A simple "Nah didnt ship yet" would've been good.

Well he has a point though, the post above yours did contain the information. And I don't think his reply was especially harsh either...

N

Ng51386

deathbybears said:
Not harsh, just smartassy. Sides, Im sensitive and I've got the flu. I'm a double threat guy.

Not my fault you're defensive, not only that I added a :p do how could I be trying to be harsh? If you think that was harsh then you're lucky Aaz didnt answer you :p

grendelrt said:
My GF just text messaged me that my Slan came in. Man I cant wait to get home from work and tear that sucker open!

I was here and I missed the Mail man AAAAARRRRGGGGGGG. :miura:

Got a friend taking me to the post office in an hour to ship out some ebay stuff. (my car is having issues) I should be able to pick it up then.

EDIT: I just got home from the post office........OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! I LOVE IT!! Absolutely worth every penny. The base is and the wings are just so great.

I'd take pictures but Derek's will be better I'm sure so I'm not going to bother.

I was at work when mine shipped and so I got a wretched pink notice. :judo: I don't know if I"ll be in tomorrow either. :judo: DAMNIT I WANT TO SEE IT!

CnC

Ad Oculos
grendelrt said:
Just for you Derek ;)

Is it ok if the rest of us look, too? :guts:

Wow, that looks great...
I'm usually pretty critical of AOW statues (right, Maiku? :serpico:) but I want this one...

CnC said:
Is it ok if the rest of us look, too?  :guts:

Wow, that looks great...
I'm usually pretty critical of AOW statues (right, Maiku?  :serpico:) but I want this one...

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=154

I will be the little devil on your shoulder...buy me....buy me..... :serpico:

CnC

Ad Oculos
grendelrt said:
I will be the little devil on your shoulder...buy me....buy me..... :serpico:

The angel (or another devil) on my other shoulder has a bullhorn: money... money... :void:

unfortunately its right... dammit.

grendelrt said:
Just for you Derek ;)

Awww grendelrt, you shouldn't have :casca: Hehe. The statue looks AMAZING. I can't WAIT!!! (Nice nipple shot you got in there, btw. I'll make sure to get a few nipple shots too =P)

CnC said:
I'm usually pretty critical of AOW statues (right, Maiku? :serpico:) but I want this one...

Yes "critical"

DSCN0494.JPG

DSCN0498.JPG

Look CnC I just saved you $350 :troll:

N

Ng51386

This is a very\ interesting piece.... Has anyone recieved it damaged yet? Especially the wing parts of Slan.

For some reason I just couldnt get into this statue because of Slan... Oddly enough it just felt like she was so... pale in some of the photos displayed at AOW. She looks more like Medusa (spell check) rather Slan in this piece. Could just be me though :p

Nice pics grendelrt ... Can't wait for mine but what to do.. It supposed to arrive any time soon ..

Why don't you just take pics with black-redish background :chomp:.. you could always use photo shop with a good shot ..

this is just insane, ems from jp to us is like 3, 4 days only? :isidro: :isidro:
it takes at least 7-10 days here, fu$king lazy canadapost so god damn slow always charge me stupid custom :miura:

I'm goin crazy myself because of the customs .. i study here in canada .. 15% OMG .. at least when i used to be in the US .. it was only 8.9% Seattle province . Compared to other provinces, it's considered high .. What to do .. I just pray that somebody won't break my babies when they get to my original home country while i'm not there

Top Bottom