Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Hey man, that's pretty cool! Really love what you went for here: the number of characters on screen (the likeness on the Puck Bros is great!), the composition, Casca's gear... There's even a cameo from Duranki! Great stuff. You should keep making these. :serpico:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
What a treat, Kenny! This piece is so detailed and full of life, I'm finding something new about it to enjoy every time I scroll up to look at it. Out of curiosity, what kind of media did you use to create this?

PS: your username/avatar is cracking me up! Kenny drove me up the wall in the old Walking Dead games. :ganishka:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
You've done it again, Kenny! I'm going to need to take some time later to look at this and appreciate all of the details. Amazing!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
That's awesome Kenny! I love your imagining of Zodd's transformation. Does he have to find a new outfit every time he transforms like that?! :isidro:

That's awesome Kenny! I love your imagining of Zodd's transformation. Does he have to find a new outfit every time he transforms like that?! :isidro:
I might one day draw the aftermath of this, just regular Zodd in he's thinking man pose, sitting in front of his wardrobe closet, contemplating which piece of extremely intimidating barbarian clothing should he pick, weapons included.

Top Bottom