SECRET SCHNOZ 2023! It's GIFTIN' TIME!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
a3HE1CT.png

2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013

Hello friends! It's that time of year again, the 11th annual Secret Schnoz! And you know what that means: PRESENTS! :schnoz:
@IncantatioN and I decided to host a Secret Santa event here on the board. For those of you who aren't familiar, here's a summary of how Secret Santas work.

If you're interested in entering, please read the rules below, and then PM me and Incantation with the following information:

1. The physical address* and/or email address you'd like to have your gift delivered to (this info will only be seen by me, Incantation and your Secret Schnoz). You can also feel free to provide a Steam ID or other info if you'd like to only receive a digital gift.
2. A list of at least 3 gift preferences. Don't leave your Secret Schnoz in the dark! :griffnotevil: Just don't ask for anything like a new laptop, ya goof.

SCHEDULE

Today -thru- December 1st:
Collecting entries - PM Grail and Incantation to enter!
December 2nd: Incantation and I divide up the entries and randomly assign Schnozzes using a randomizing program (or a bunch of names in a hat...).
December 2nd/3rd: We send out the information to the Schnozzes so that they can buy/make gifts!
December 3rd -thru- December 25: The gifts come rolling in! Don't forget to post pictures!!

RULES

1. 50 Post Participation Minimum
This is a tough one, but we want to ensure a certain level of trustworthiness among the participants. If you don't quite have 50 posts yet, try to rack up your post count in time for the deadline!
2. $15 Price Minimum Feel free to get a single or multiple gifts that add up to $15! Keep in mind that this minimum doesn't include shipping costs. If you choose to participate, do so knowing that SK.net is an international community and you may or may not end up sending gifts to someone in a different country IF you choose to send a physical gift.
3. Handmade Gifts In the interest of fairness, we've decided that handmade gifts will be worth the amount spent on the materials. For example, if you want to create a Beherit out of clay for someone, you can subtract the price of the clay and paint from the $15 total. If you're into 2d art, I would recommend painting a picture and then putting it in a nice store bought frame! Sorry that it's so complicated, but we don't want to leave it open for any bad apples that might ruin the fun for everyone.

Due to postage issues during the holidays this year, we encourage you to send physical gifts out sooner rather than later. If you're giving a gift to a recipient outside of your country, we highly recommend that you choose to give a digital gift. Trust us, it'll save you some aggravation!

Last edited:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Great to see so many faces back to join in all the festivities, as well as our new addition, welcome to the party TheItCrOw!

For those who haven't had a chance to message me and Incantation yet, please remember to send us your recipient information and gift preferences by December 1st. :guts:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
A huge thank you to @IncantatioN for the wonderful gift, Vampyr, and the additional gift of Cure! I have not seen either of these movies but I am excited to watch. :guts:

uGH2qXK.jpg

Vampire Hunter Bob got me an anime series I've been wanting to see for decades: Gundam 0080 - War in the Pocket. I've heard nothing but good things and can't wait to check it out. He's also going to be getting me Neverwinter Nights on GOG, which is very generous. Thank you, VHB!
You're welcome!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Congrats on all your awesome gifts, everybody! :guts: Looks like the presents are still rolling in!
Just received my gift from my Secret Schnoz - whoever that might be! :schnoz:

Thank you very much for the drawing and the exhibition goodies - it's exactly what I was looking for! :judo:
I'm glad your gifts arrived safely! If you look closely at the card and the Schnoz drawing, you may see who sent these to you...! :slan:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
sn2023-01.jpg

sn2023-02.jpg

I am so happy to report that I've received a wonderful gift! Thank you so, so much! This record is beautiful so far. Absolutely awesome. I've heard the name Squarepusher quite a bit, but never got around to listening to him. The name's come up quite a bit, because I used to be the biggest Nine Inch Nails fan.

To the wonderful, amazing person who bought me this, you kick so much ass. To you, a very Merry Schnozmas! :guts:

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
sn2023-01.jpg

sn2023-02.jpg

I am so happy to report that I've received a wonderful gift! Thank you so, so much! This record is beautiful so far. Absolutely awesome. I've heard the name Squarepusher quite a bit, but never got around to listening to him. The name's come up quite a bit, because I used to be the biggest Nine Inch Nails fan.

To the wonderful, amazing person who bought me this, you kick so much ass. To you, a very Merry Schnozmas! :guts:
Glad it arrived in time, neighbor.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Merry Christmas everyone!! Wishing you a lovely day filled with good cheer, good food and good company!

I got a chance to open my special Schnoz package, and received two wonderful gifts from @Rhombaad !! Thank you, buddy!

He sent me a book I've had on my wishlist for ages: Color and Light: a Guide for the Realist Painter. I'm so excited to read it! And he also sent me a silicone skull mold set to make lots of spooky-looking ice with! Maybe I can use it in a Berserk-themed mocktail? :SK:

lYun5ea.jpg

And of course, the cats got to enjoy the Amazon wrapping!

HcoQQK3.jpg
ZSiyxBw.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great one today! If you're waiting on your Schnoz gift and it hasn't arrived yet, please let me or Incantation know so that we can check on any delays.

Top Bottom