Series of Explosions in London

"Griffith No More!" said:
Gee, you'd think World Peace woulda happened already; I guess we just need some more people to die (:eek:/ :'() for humanity to wake up and see the error of its ways. All the other innocent billions that got slaughtered were just practice for the upcoming international peace and love celebration human nature has been gearing towards since the beginning.

Yeah, nothing brings out love & peace like a hot day.

+1: Life today counts differently than even 50 years ago. Am I mistaken, or every US GI that dies in Iraq counts enough as a toll for this occupation? Yet, how many people died in WWII?

+2: It's about economy really. Economy, in our societies and among their members will have to balance out in the end. It's where technology is heading -

On the other hand, yes, a climate change catching us unprepared can have the potential to create some serious chaos around the world, according to what various scientists are saying. Agriculture in some areas could be destroyed and immigration could hit unbearable levels.

D

darkbane

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I hope you can see my point.... but if you like to make little snide comments like the one before, you open yourself up for retortions.

There's really no need to get personal here, and I don't see any "little snide comments" in my previous posts, but aside from that I seem to have "incurred your wrath"? Oh, well.

I still think there's nothing wrong with lamenting the fact that people's care about lives is so subjective, but I seem to be repeating the same thing for the third time now so...

xenchao: about the weather chaos, whether it's "global warming" or the coming ice age, looking outside my window at 10C and rain in the middle of july for the last week or so, I'd say it's all already here ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
darkbane said:
Londoners do have my sympathy for what happened, but overall I feel that the UK had it coming to them.
We are in the midst of a great humanitarian. We should all learn from his example.

D

darkbane

Walter said:
We are in the midst of a great humanitarian. We should all learn from his example.
Don't get me wrong, it's sad that it happened but when you harbor and train terrorists on your territory you're inviting disaster. That's all that particular statement meant.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
darkbane said:
Oltobaz: better not underestimate the other side's resources. I think such planing is not unfeasible at all, there weren't that many city candidates to go around.

Going for all that trouble just to spoil an olympia announcement related to events to take place in 2012?
You serious?

I think what Darkbane means is karma. I don't believe in it spiritually but the idea works. They sowed murder of Iraqis and aiding the US in it's illegal takeover of the middle east and they get hated and treated the same. Wether or not you agree with their methods.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Rage Incarnate said:
I think what Darkbane means is karma. I don't believe in it spiritually but the idea works. They sowed murder of Iraqis and aiding the US in it's illegal takeover of the middle east and they get hated and treated the same. Wether or not you agree with their methods.
Oh jesus, not another one. Can you hear me from up there on your high horse? Here you go, just for you. Also beat that dead horse dude, you could win the inerwebs!!!11

mostpatrioticpictureever1ps.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, I guess it's the bad karma of the Middle East that they're being conquered. 8)

That's a great justification for the deaths of innocent people; bad karma, okay to let the nukes fly now?

"Griffith No More!" said:
Well, I guess it's the bad karma of the Middle East that they're being conquered. 8)

That's a great justification for the deaths of innocent people; bad karma, okay to let the nukes fly now?

Even if they are conquered those people get the sympathy of others. And they know nukes won't be flying for other karmic flows.

But, even if you want to say that the Karma idea doesn't work and what comes to it, is what we - people, not the spirits- are doing and what we can do, that it is our responsability, then you can only but pay tribute to the terrorists since the shock and awe they deliver seems to be working too.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
  Since we go from "Poor London" to "America vs. The World Version 3.0" might as well drop the bomb here... Check this one out.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Nomad said:
Since we go from "Poor London" to "America vs. The World Version 3.0" might as well drop the bomb here... Check this one out.
Yea I heard about that. I think its beating a dead horse but oh well. What ever makes money I suppose.

And your right... this is starting to become the U.S. vs Everyone thread, lets get back on track!

Anyone hear any other updates on the situation? I heard they recovered a undetonated bomb in the tunnel. Did they do any detective work on it?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
Even if they are conquered those people get the sympathy of others. And they know nukes won't be flying for other karmic flows.

But, even if you want to say that the Karma idea doesn't work and what comes to it, is what we - people, not the spirits- are doing and what we can do, that it is our responsability, then you can only but pay tribute to the terrorists since the shock and awe they deliver seems to be working too.

void-pixelated4.gif

Let me explain where I am comming from so you better understand me. I was evangelical Christian. pro-Bush and wouldn't take shit from anyone saying anything remotely bad about the US. As I got older I saw the other side to the equation. The back door deals, the assasinations and political takeovers, the greed and most importantly a lack of recognition of this and the end to this behavior no where in sight. I jumped to the opposite end of the political spectrum and saw it's dark side. I am now in the middle. I just want recognition that this was, to quote our president, "evil" and this kind of behavior is not right nor justified. I want an apology to those harmed. And a nation wide recognition of these events. That's all. I am furious that this will never happen and the events the US purpotrates while declaring itself in God's good graces pisses me off.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Rage Incarnate said:
Let me explain where I am comming from so you better understand me.  I was evangelical Christian.  pro-Bush and wouldn't take shit from anyone saying anything remotely bad about the US.  As I got older I saw the other side to the equation.  The back door deals, the assasinations and political takeovers, the greed and most importantly a lack of recognition of this and the end to this behavior no where in sight.  I jumped to the opposite end of the political spectrum and saw it's dark side.  I am now in the middle.  I just want recognition that this was, to quote our president, "evil" and this kind of behavior is not right nor justified.  I want an apology to those harmed.  And a nation wide recognition of these events.  That's all.  I am furious that this will never happen and the events the US purpotrates while declaring itself in God's good graces pisses me off.

You sound like a 14 year old agreeing with what ever his friends say... Bitch!

Top Bottom