SK Net Pets

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Ruby kinda looks like my grandma's old cat Gregary, he used to always leave out the house through the doggie door and come back with birds he caught, once it was so gruesome I swear that I heard one of those birds chirping after he had beheaded it. Everyone would always find the mess too late and would have to clean up remains, we used to hope that it wouldn't mess with an animal that it shouldn't or catch some disease from it's little "strolls".

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Grail said:
With all honesty Bob, it's just not fair. :puck: Your little buddies seem to have a monopoly on cuteness. Is Girl always that energetic, or was she playing it up for the camera?
I think she tends to play down for the camera personally, she's an incredibly hyper dog. She's calmed down a lot since she first got here, but she still needs doggy meds for her ADHD.

handsome rakshas said:
HAHA! Bob your dog is such a spaz, I love her!
It's true, you're not the first person to say that. She does these little weird things I've noticed. For example when you come home she will great you at the door then eat some cat food or drink some water. She even will go all the way down stairs and come back just to show you how excited she is too see you.

Guts' intestines said:
Ruby kinda looks like my grandma's old cat Gregary, he used to always leave out the house through the doggie door and come back with birds he caught, once it was so gruesome I swear that I heard one of those birds chirping after he had beheaded it. Everyone would always find the mess too late and would have to clean up remains, we used to hope that it wouldn't mess with an animal that it shouldn't or catch some disease from it's little "strolls".
Well Ruby hasn't caught any birds yet. She's still trying. She has caught a couple of possum and two groundhogs. To be honest I don't like letting her outside, because I've seen a lot of foxes running around lately and me being an over protective cat owner I don't want to see her get eaten.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
She even will go all the way down stairs and come back just to show you how excited she is too see you.

Bah, tons of dogs do that! It's just normal dog behavior to me. :guts:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Pet thread up date for everyone!

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I've got some high quality pictures of Girl and Ruby playing in the back yard thanks to my sister Elisha [who is a wedding photographer in the state of MD].

n209701266_31040212_4984.jpg

n209701266_31040210_4493.jpg

n209701266_31040211_4743.jpg

n209701266_31040197_5502.jpg

My sister bought that not me. :schierke:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Great pics Bob's sister. Made me realize I haven't posted here in a while, and haven't shown off the newest addition to our pet lineup:

bohdicute1.jpg

Bodhi. You can't tell but the poor guy actually had a near-lethal cold in this picture.

salemsleepy.jpg

My cat, Salem, trying to get me to stop taking pictures of her.

salempeek.jpg

And Salem's favorite sleeping place (she also goes in the cabinet and comes out in the lower drawer, like magic. "Where's Salem?" "I don't know, but don't close that drawer." *MRRROOOWWWW!*).

Solarmaker

I am completly ready for a Zombie attack!
Ah, unlike all the rest of you, i have no dogs or cats but a Cockatiel (?) not sure if that's spelled right, and a genetically altered smart rat.
DSC00399.jpg

this is spike my bird, he's been around about as long as i have give or take a few years. He thinks we're married so if any guy goes near me while he's around he starts throwing a fit and will attack them or screech like nuts. He's not very happy right now tho because he's growing some new feathers so he's cranky.
DSC00401.jpg

His feathers were the perfect color, so that when i made my dress for senior prom i used the feathers that he's lost over the years to make a victorian style hat, it was the COOLEST thing ever, i really need to refurbish that hat.

Ok, here's the rat, her real name is Laguio but we all just call her rat face. That's my mom's hand holding her tail so that we could get a good picture of her. otherwise she wouldn't sit stll.
ratface.jpg

so even though their cages have been together for the past two years my two animals have been mortal enemies ever since rat face tried to eat spike when they first met. she grabbed his wing and dragged him off to her little den nest before i noticed and had to go rescue him.

So given the chance, they try to kill each other. doesn't make for a happy family does it? But Spike just ignores Rat Face 95% of the time. Where as Rat Face always want to play, and by play i mean eat.

sorry if the pictures are so large, i'm working in finding a way to make them smaller.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Solarmaker said:
sorry if the pictures are so large, i'm working in finding a way to make them smaller.
You can download this powertool from Microsoft that can resize your images. its a great fast utility.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
There's only two ways to get a picture of Billy being still, one way is by holding him:

billy1.jpg

Billy and I meditating.

billy2.jpg

Listening to philosophy, "My Sparks is one with heaven and earth!"

billy3.jpg

And while he may not quite be a lamb of God...

billy4.jpg

...he does make for a surprisingly good frog. Ribbit!

billypee.jpg

Finally, this is the other way to capture him standing still.​

NightCrawler said:
Introducing Chibi, the cat:
[br]Lol my dog's name is Chiba. I almost named him Chibi. He's a dachshund mix but I don't know what he's mixed with. All the paperwork I received with him just said dachshund mix)....maybe someone can help me. In these pics I don't think you can see the dachshund in him but that's all I have.

1000316yi9.jpg

X

Xem

Man I want a dog soooo badly... gotta wait 'til I'm out of an apartment though. =(

In the mean time!

berserkkitty.jpg

Berserk Kitty!!

His name is Meeperton, or Meep, or Mr. Meepers, or IG-80(40?), or really w/e the hell you want to call him. His hobbies are jumping straight up and down, making noises not identifiable as a cat, attacking walls, attacking corners, attacking his mother cat (named Lola), attacking me and my gf while we sleep, attacking tin foil balls, attacking the toilet, attacking invisible objects, and stealing the paper towls off the table. Oh and if you ever sit down in my apartment he will annoy you until you pet him... FOREVER. :schnoz:

meeplola.jpg

Battle of epic proportions!​

Top Bottom