SKnet's official I-Told-You-So thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lithrael said:
Oooh, cold and hard, Rojo. :idea:

Haha, I don't know about all of that, but I like it... Cold and matter-of-fact like Skull Knight :SK:... Well... More like Skull Knight's effeminate, younger brother, the Phalange Fighter. But I'll take what I can get. :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
El Gaucho Rojo said:
Haha, I don't know about all of that, but I like it... Cold and matter-of-fact like Skull Knight :SK:... Well... More like Skull Knight's effeminate, younger brother, the Phalange Fighter. But I'll take what I can get. :serpico:
Cartilage Knight. :badbone:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Scorpio said:
Battlesmall.jpg

Quoted for awesomeness. =)

Griffith

Guts' intestines said:
I'd prefer peacekeeper.

Seriously, you came closer to possibly getting Deci banned than anything he did, I had to wrestle Skull Lord into submission. :ganishka:

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Griffith said:
Seriously, you came closer to possibly getting Deci banned than anything he did, I had to wrestle Skull Lord into submission. :ganishka:
Seriously? :isidro:
The avatar in a noose thing was all in jest.
Although that would be hilarious, could you imagine coming to any board where they put the avatars of banned members in a line all hanged from a gallows.
Or was my idea of a general speculation and fight club thread so infuriating that it made you guys want to ban Deci just for giving me a medium and opportunity to speak such idiocy?

All in all, who needs enemies when you have Guts' intestines as an ally? :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:
Maybe because I'm not handling anything. You guys (admin) are.

I'm not sure whether you're feigning your misunderstanding or not, but in doubt I'll reply. You are dealing with the situation you created. You're doing it rather immaturely, and with a complete lack of humor. That's all there is to it. You're antagonizing people for imaginary reasons.

Deci said:
I wonder why?

Usually when people whine, they come off as whiny.

Deci said:

No, they do get deleted, I assure you. I know I'm not as strict as I should be though, but I can't help it.

Now, since you've apparently got nothing left to say, either back up your earlier claims or drop the argument.

Griffith

Yeah, I don't exactly appreciate genuine discussion on the matter being ignored for single sentence quotes and replies. I mean, if that's how it's going to be, don't casually throw out accusations only to shrink away from debating them, otherwise I... he... I'm... trying... to... hOld HiM... :SK:

X

Xem

Aazealh said:
I'm not sure whether you're feigning your misunderstanding or not, but in doubt I'll reply. You are dealing with the situation you created. You're doing it rather immaturely, and with a complete lack of humor. That's all there is to it. You're antagonizing people for imaginary reasons.

I don't run this forum nor do I moderate it. I have little say, if any, in how this forum is understood.

Usually when people whine, they come off as whiny.

Just as when people are portrayed as whiny, they usually come off as whiny, right?

you've apparently got nothing left to say

I'm not trying to carry this on, it's not a game, I love you guys. I truly wish we would get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom