Superman: the movie teaser

N

Ng51386

Walter said:
Is this the official Superman / Spider-man crossover movie thread?

Batman V Superman V Spiderman the Movie!!! woooooooo!!!!

C'mon, I all know we'd pay a lot of money to see that. It'd be better than any single super hero alone. You could add all the great nemisis' of the superheroes. Joker, Lex, Venom - It'd be amazing. Who cares about Superman Returns? :p

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
Is this the official Superman / Spider-man crossover movie thread?

Amazing. Isn't it?

Ng51386 said:
Who cares about Superman Returns? :p

I do. Screw you! :chomp:

Does Kate Bosworth seem like a good choice to be Lois Lane? She looks like she's 16.
The dude from "not another teen movie" plays Jimmy Olson. He looks like he's 12.

Apparently the Daily Planet is a high school paper, now.

I think Tom Welling would have made a good superman for the movie, but apparently he didn't want to do it because of smallville.

As for lois, I still picture Teri Hatcher as a good lois, though they'd want someone younger I guess :(.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Stiler said:
I think Tom Welling would have made a good superman for the movie, but apparently he didn't want to do it because of smallville.

I managed to catch a few of those shows. I'm surprised by how well they're shot (they look great in HD), and welling isn't all that bad an actor, either. However I'm told that he's improved dramatically since the first season (I've only seen the later episodes).
However its still too much of a "pretty teenagers with problems" show sometimes, typical of the WB.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Majin Tenshi said:
Now now, we know Batman would win.

I feel sorry for superman in those matchups. He's always the loser.
If he was the easy winner (the most likely, IMO) it would be an anticlimactic fight.

But yea, Batman's kicked Superman's ass in the past. I don't know if Batman's ever fought Spiderman, but I'd probably still put my money on Bats.

I was really hoping for an interesting villian besides luther just because it has been done... but after research, it does appear that luther is the only threat(besides a cliche falling plane)... 8O( ... unless its being kept really quiet...

i was afraid that it was going to be another origins movie after seeing the trailer... i am much more comfortable with him taking a break and returning for whatever reason(like in superman 2... hmm)

they did show a whole lotof kent farm stuff in that trailer, are we absolutely sure that it isnt an origins movie?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont 2.0 said:
they did show a whole lotof kent farm stuff in that trailer, are we absolutely sure that it isnt an origins movie?
Since when has a trailer dictated the actual flow and content of a movie?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I've seen trailers not only dictate the flow and content but the ending as well...
I'll admit, there are trailers that spell out the key lines/plot points in a movie. However, by and large, trailers aren't a reliable means for anticipating the flow of a movie.

Especially not for teasers, such as this one.

Walter said:
Since when has a trailer dictated the actual flow and content of a movie? 

Perhaps you recall a little blockbuster hit called "Home Alone"... :troll:

Did more research and yup, its as the title says, superman returns... phew
i also saw art for doomsday but that was aparently scrapped along with the project "superman lives"

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
I'll admit, there are trailers that spell out the key lines/plot points in a movie. However, by and large, trailers aren't a reliable means for anticipating the flow of a movie.

Especially not for teasers, such as this one.

true. Usually the best trailers just generate interest in the movie, without any real look at the plot. Usually its the movies that don't have much of a plot give away most (if not all) in the trailer.

And Superman would have no trouble owning Culkin, no matter what cooky traps he's laid out for him...

"Look out supes! Paint cans on a string!"

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
CnC said:
true. Usually the best trailers just generate interest in the movie, without any real look at the plot. Usually its the movies that don't have much of a plot give away most (if not all) in the trailer.

And Superman would have no trouble owning Culkin, no matter what cooky traps he's laid out for him...

"Look out supes! Paint cans on a string!"

Hahha, well im to lazy but there is a video that I posted that was Batman vs Aliens vs Predator Peep it! :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
HawaiianStallion said:
Honestly I think a movie with Doomsday and Supes going at it would be freaking bad ass.
That honestly sounds really horrid, graphic and frightening.

............. OH! You mean them FIGHTING. OH! :troll:

N

Ng51386

After they do Superman Returns, will they be doing another Superman movie or will they be taking a break, then decide depending on the performance of the movie before deciding?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ng51386 said:
After they do Superman Returns, will they be doing another Superman movie or will they be taking a break, then decide depending on the performance of the movie before deciding?
How the hell should we know?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ng51386 said:
Sorta the same way that people know that Spiderman is under contract for seven total movies :p
What's the release date for MGS5? Check the internet, it's always right!

As far as the next batman movie, for the joker I think Mark Hamill would be VERY VERY good for the part.

Mark hamill IS the joker imo. He did the voice of the joker in the animated show and he can act the part aswell.

Top Bottom