Take offense at the previous poster

r1ku

I'm a llama!
handsome rakshas said:
GOD DAMN YOU! My kitten was killed in a freak poster falling accident! It was a REALLY big poster
My father choked on a kitten that some goddamned mook put in his Krystal burger. That fucking restuarant...

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
r1ku said:
My father choked on a kitten that some goddamned mook put in his Krystal burger. That fucking restuarant...
That fucking restaurant exploded while my brother was working there! :miura:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
That fucking restaurant exploded while my brother was working there! :miura:
I created the Krystal franchise, and your brother had NO RIGHT to be working while the demolition crew was on-site. That saucy prick...

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
I created the Krystal franchise, and your brother had NO RIGHT to be working while the demolition crew was on-site. That saucy prick...

What the fu... what kind of obscene arrogance is that? Can't you see he's lost both a brother and "your mom"!?! goddamn admins

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
What the fu... what kind of obscene arrogance is that?  Can't you see he's lost both a brother and "your mom"!?!  goddamn admins
Hey, I used to be an admin, you cocksucker! It's not my fault the site sucked...

Mo

The Warrior
Rhombaad said:
Hey, I used to be an admin, you cocksucker!  It's not my fault the site sucked...

And what's wrong with cocksucking you carpet licker!  :chomp:

Disclaimer:
I don't suck cock :beast:

Mo

The Warrior
Walter said:
You cocksuckers are all alike...

At least cocksuckers are open about it; you're the one with the nutsack as your avatar - see your homoerotic prone subconcious was what led you to use that avatar. Closet homo :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Mo said:
At least cocksuckers are open about it; you're the one with the nutsack as your avatar - see your homoerotic prone subconcious was what led you to use that avatar. Closet homo :carcus:

Well look who tore a boob and became Sigmund mother-fuckin' Freude.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Walter said:
That DOG happened to be my mother. It was your girlfriends fault for being a slut.
How dare you sir make a comment about sluts! My mother was one when she needed money to go to school! I demand an apology!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
How dare you sir make a comment about sluts! My mother was one when she needed money to go to school! I demand an apology!
Don't remind me I have school tomorrow!!!!!! FUCK YOU AND WALTER'S MOTHER!!!!

CnC

Ad Oculos
SaiyajinNoOuji said:

your slutty mom never gave me money for that pity fuck. I demand compensation!

Edit: WTF Rhombaad, quit cutting in on my insults to Saiya. Useless postin mutha f*cker

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
CnC said:
your slutty mom never gave me money for that pity fuck.  I demand compensation!
I will have you know sir that my mother was really a man who died in Vietnam after school thus i never had a real mother, I FUCKING HATE YOU!

Top Bottom