Take offense at the previous poster

CnC

Ad Oculos
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I will have you know sir that my mother was really a man who died in Vietnam after school thus i never had a real mother, I FUCKING HATE YOU!

And I live to rub that shit right in your face. haha! you have a dead mom/dad! Seriously, you suck...

edit: thats odd, didn't get the warning that someone had posted. More than likely more of your sneaky admin bullshit

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
CnC said:
And I live to rub that shit right in your face. haha! you have a dead mom/dad! Seriously, you suck...

edit: thats odd, didn't get the warning that someone had posted. More than likely more of your sneaky admin bullshit
Sneaky? Sneaky like what? Were you going to say pearlhabor you fuck?! My wife is japanese!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Sneaky? Sneaky like what? Were you going to say pearlhabor you fuck?! My wife is japanese!
My uncle died in Pearl Harbor. And your wife still harbors the pearl necklace I gave her. :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
My uncle died in Pearl Harbor. And your wife still harbors the pearl necklace I gave her. :carcus:

Well thats just great, while you're busy playing 2 pups in a tub with your dead uncle, Saiyajin's sneaky pearlharbor lovin' wife keeps e-mailing me to join someone in the shower. SHe's up to something...

So in summary: you're lame!

SaiyajinNoOuji

CnC said:
Well thats just great, while you're busy playing 2 pups in a tub with your dead uncle, Saiyajin's sneaky pearlharbor lovin' wife keeps e-mailing me to join someone in the shower.  SHe's up to something... 

Wow... lame? hey CnC can you hear me all the way back there in the fucking 80`s?! Why don`t you go back to the fucking valley you fucking fish eatting queer!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
CnC said:
Well thats just great, while you're busy playing 2 pups in a tub with your dead uncle, Saiyajin's sneaky pearlharbor lovin' wife keeps e-mailing me to join someone in the shower.  SHe's up to something... 

Wow... lame? hey CnC can you hear me all the way back there in the fucking 80`s?! Why don`t you go back to the fucking valley you fucking fish eatting queer!

Hey I've got a suggestion, why don't you both just shut the fuck up and kiss and make up. Or better yet seeing as you both obviously love men (presented by the ass raping of a dead uncle and the queer stuck in the 80's) why dont you guys take turns playing your favorite game of "2 pups in the tub" on each other.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Mercurii said:
Hey I've got a suggestion, why don't you both just shut the fuck up and kiss and make up. Or better yet seeing as you both obviously love men (presented by the ass raping of a dead uncle and the queer stuck in the 80's) why dont you guys take turns playing your favorite game of "2 pups in the tub" on each other.

Wow thats really a good one MerktheJerkoff. I suppose it must have taking you a long time to come up with other people's insults and then claim them as your own. Pure fuckin' genius

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mercurii said:

The length of your post offends me.

CnC said:
Wow thats really a good one MerktheJerkoff.  I suppose it must have taking you a long time to come up with other people's insults and then claim them as your own.  Pure fuckin' genius

I never claimed them as my own ya dumb fuck. I only took the facts given to me added them together, and the result came out... you and Saiyajin have some issues with identifying your sexual orientation. Then after noting the obvious I made a suggestion; that you and Saiyajin would make a perfect(ly gay) couple. Too bad Saiyajin is only hiding further in the closet by getting married though...

SaiyajinNoOuji

Mercurii said:
I never claimed them as my own ya dumb fuck. I only took the facts given to me added them together, and the result came out... you and Saiyajin have some issues with identifying your sexual orientation. Then after noting the obvious I made a suggestion; that you and Saiyajin would make a perfect(ly gay) couple. Too bad Saiyajin is only hiding further in the closet by getting married though...
Oh wow so you want to make fun of teh gay`s nice one hitler! Don`t you have a book burning session to attend?

CnC

Ad Oculos
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Oh wow so you want to make fun of teh gay`s nice one hitler! Don`t you have a book burning session to attend?

What the...?! Don't put me and my book burning sessions in the same league with that douche.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mercurii said:
What the...?! Don't put me and my book burning sessions in the same league with that douche.

So you've finally come out of the closet? You're being so defensive about it, you must've had something to hide...
Second of all just because I'm making fun of two gays doesn't mean I'm making fun all of gays...
Infact I think gay people are awessome... especially if they're lesbians.

Douche... you're calling me a douche? You're the one that has to clean out your ass after playing your favorite game (2 pups in the tub), and I sure in hell am not going up there.

Finally I am in no way, shape, or form related to Hitler.
The humor of the thread going over your head makes me wish you were dead.... I'm goin to bed.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Don't you be reciting that rhyming bullshit, I lost most of my hearing to angsty poetry, and I don't want to loose my eyesight by reading your sub-rap crapstains.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Alucalb said:
Watch it, ya rat bastard! My brother died before he could finish what could have been the greatest angsty poem ever written!
I happen to enjoy angsty poems and the fact that your brother turned into a pussy and got himself killed before he could finish one pisses me off fucker! :puck:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Rhombaad said:
I happen to enjoy angsty poems and the fact that your brother turned into a pussy and got himself killed before he could finish one pisses me off fucker! :puck:

Angsty Poems are the reason our society is in such a sad state and its people like you that make sure that we will never recover.

SaiyajinNoOuji

CnC said:
Angsty Poems are the reason our society is in such a sad state and its people like you that make sure that we will never rocover.
Wow ''rocover'' huh CnC? Nice one faggot, way to show the american public school system hard at work... You fucking disgust me.

CnC

Ad Oculos
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Wow ''rocover'' huh CnC? Nice one faggot, way to show the american public school system hard at work... You fucking disgust me.

"American" is supposed to be capitalized, jackass. Or is it that you hate freedom? I feel physical nausea when reading your posts.

*spell check... ok* *thanks for the typo heads-up*

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
CnC said:
"American" is supposed to be capitalized, jackass.  Or is it that you hate freedom?  I feel physical nausea when reading your posts.

*spell check... ok*  *thanks for the typo heads-up*

I feel nausea when I look at your silly fuckin' avatar. And another thing is...(becomes hypnotized AGAIN) when would you like you to send you my Zodd with wings statue, sir?

CnC

Ad Oculos
handsome rakshas said:
I feel nausea when I look at your silly fuckin' avatar. And another thing is...(becomes hypnotized AGAIN) when would you like you to send you my Zodd with wings statue, sir?

The fact that you haven't sent it already I find downright offensive...

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Are you trying to say that Gut's is Spanish when he is clearly one of the white devils that plague this planet? Fuck you dick cheese.
picture1x7ha.jpg

Pussy

Top Bottom