TGS - Berserk PS2

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CRAZYBERSERKER said:
Ya I know little wishfull thinking. Well if it's at least 15 + hours long then it's all good.
Whatever man, I'd be happy with just that demo. The game looks fucking sweet. The attention to weight and physics alone make it worthy of purchase for me, not to mention it's a Berserk game.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Am I the only one who thinks this will be the answer for the whole anime thing? If they make a game covering the entire plot, they won't need to make anymore anime for those parts...which kind of disappoints me...since I want more Berserk anime.

Anyway this is SOOOO HARDCORE.

M

medievald00d

SW33T!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, with the first few bucks I make from my first job, I WILL buy a ps2 just for this game!!!!!

that being said, when will this game come out?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Those pics prove to me that so far, all the material we've seen thus far is just an elaborate technology demo. Theyre showing us how Griffith/Casca/fighting Trolls would look in-game in this new PS2 engine.

Now... 10%, sounds like it'll be another year before we play this thing.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Walter said:
The attention to weight and physics alone make it worthy of purchase for me, not to mention it's a Berserk game.​
That's what impressed me the most, aside from the fact blood actually sticks to the armour instead of becoming vapour.

The video clip fucking rocked. Shame is lacked sound... but beggars can't be choosers. I wonder if you'll be able to play as Ishidoro... unlikely, but it'd be a nice touch to, what seems to be, an awesome game ;D

{ Okay, for some reason now I can hear the sound effects.. stupid computer.. }

Can anyone give me a log in to the other message board or somthing i try to go there to see the movie clip but for some reason everytime i go to join it says admin has banned my E-mail address, and ive tryed 3 different e-mails.

This game looks increadibly awesome and i cant wait to see more about it... shame we will be waiting so long to see it in action.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
krunkster said:
Why is Caska in armor?
Well, clearly the game makers must have some foreknoledge of the plot from Miura to be able to produce an up to current (or nearly so) demo, so perhaps they know more about the plot's near future. ;)

Course, a more probably explanation is that is just BotH era Caska.

Viral Harvest

Every Knee Bent Too Shall Break
Maybe Caska regains her sanity in this game, or maybe the images of her in armor are flashbacks from Gut's past. Then again, unless it's an original storyline like the last game for DC, I'm not quite sure what to think. It would be pretty sweet if it should lead up to events much later than Gut's fight with Grunberudo though, because that'd be a sick part in the game to be able to fight in the "Berserk Armor".

MeLtDoWn

I'm a llama!
geez, there was a time when I wanted a dreamcast badly... which was yesterday, now i'm gonna have to buy a ps2 just for this frickin' sw33t game. Even if the gameplay blows, like that one guy said, if it's that long, that's a little long for a hack n' slash, but it still gets points for being a berserk game

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Just to appease a few people, one of the mag scans above states that "other characters not shown here, such as Zodd, are planned to show up in the game". ;)

So the game is only 10% complete damn the game looks sweet for a game that early on.

Um why isn't this game being covered by game sites damn you ign.com

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
krunkster said:
Why is Caska in armor?
In my opinion, she's there just as a technology demo. Just like Griffith randomly being in the middle of the scene where Guts fights the trolls. They had a few character models they wanted to show off. They don't necessarily have anything to do with the game... Hell it's only 10% complete, guys. This rampant "CASCA SI BAK!" speculation is just gross.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
This rampant "CASCA SI BAK!" speculation is just gross.

Especially considering the Casca in the pictures is wearing armor specifically from the Hawks era (volume 12-13). That does supports the idea that this game will take place from the eclipse on.

-Griffith

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Let's hope they aren't going to make the game "how they want it" and ignore what's currently going on in the manga. However, with I'm sure Miura is going to be careful with this game just as he was with the anime. Like Walter said, basically its probably just a little teaser. ;) Kinda like the Jin/Margulis fight scene in the 8min 8 sec video of Xenosaga Episode 1.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
oh, it works. just use a download manager. It's transferring at a few bytes per second, and periodically disconnecting.

I'll be done with it by next week at this rate. Currently at 17%, but I'd really rather not have to wait for it, especially since i don't know what it is.

Top Bottom