TGS - Berserk PS2

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Let's go back on topic. My comment about sour cream was valid about the game and wasn't meant to start a tangent about sour cream being ejaculatants. I have a rare genetic disorder that causes it.

Anyway I was wondering what kind of gameplay it would be. Will it just be straight hack-and-slash with cutscenes in-between? I think it'd be cool if it had RPG-like gameplay so you could explore the areas and stuff. That'd be NEATO. I hope it's like that anyway but I won't get my hopes up to high :(

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Yeah, I hope its not another The Bouncer. That game was neat but you couldnt really explore the area. I saw the preview and it looks awesome, but can you jump in the game???

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Berserk PS2 pictures update

My appoligize if this is already been posted....Heres a link to some new screenshots of the Berserk game by Sammy:

http://the-magicbox.com/game101003d.htm

Grittith and Caska is shown in the game. I guessing theres going to be reference to the past.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Re:Berserk PS2 pictures update

Note/warning to all members: POP UPS up the ass. In addition, they didn't look too new at all.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Re:Berserk PS2 pictures update

Majin Tenshi said:
huh? where?

WTF? I swore I had a response but now its blank. Ahem, anyway, there are too many important popups for me to use a popup killer.

neohx_7

I say whip it. Whip it good!
Use a decent browser like Mozilla and turn off auto popups. That way popups that are initiated explicitly still work. Mozilla will also block images from servers as you see fit. It really neuters IGN and Magicbox.

Anyways, this is the best 10% demo I've ever seen. It really makes me wonder what 100% is going to be. mmmmm

Frogacuda

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
The Caska in armor thing really has me scratching my head. Game seems to be set pretty current, maybe between vol 25 and 26... Why must they tease us so?!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Frogacuda said:
The Caska in armor thing really has me scratching my head. Game seems to be set pretty current, maybe between vol 25 and 26... Why must they tease us so?!
Thats just one preview. I've seen pics (no, you can find them yourself) that appear to be from the Eclipse.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I've said it before at least twice in this thread, and I'll say it again since it seems to not have taken hold of you people yet:

ITS A FUCKING TECHNOLOGY DEMO

G

Gechmir

Yeah. It **is** a technology demo if its at 10%. Notice how it'd show a monster (Or group) in the first video then go to him fighting? Its sorta like "this is monster #2... See him? Good. Now let Guts kill him"

pureimpure

I'm a llama!
Berserk - PS2 Game (spring 2004)

DUnno if anyone already knows , but there is a new Berserk game coming to PS2 by Yukes & Sammy .
here are some screen shots and a game trailer
Looks Great ! !
SS -http://geocities.com/death_005/berserk.htm

SS -
http://www.polygonmag.com/news/index.php?id=886

TRAILER -http://www.berserk.it/dl.php?id=221

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
The models for the characters look really sweet! I was one of the few people that had seizure-like episodes while playing the first game (and I played throught the entire game ;D) so I hope this one is different. ;)

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Kakkoii_Guts said:
I had seizure-like episodes while playing the first game and I played throught the entire game ;D

:eek: :eek:

and just WHAT posessed you to keep playing?

Knowing that each one of these seizures has permanent consequences for you? ::)

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
The original Dreamcast game. I had to finish the game because I had to see Skull Knight in the end and the screenshots weren't enough. It was worth it. And just for the record I have never had any of these weird "spells" while playing any other game. It is definitely something I won't do again. ;)

There was also someone who suffered a fatal heart attack whilst playing Berserk on dreamcast. That game is hardcore. :(

Franz

It's a dolphin.
I heard the Dreamcast game kinda sucked. Regardless, the PS2 game looks quite promising, I'm just hoping for a US port.

Top Bottom