First, the Berserker part,Fan painting

Flaming-portrait.jpg

This is my drawing of Griffith

"I burned all your portraits, but I can't forget you."
kid-f1.jpg

I gave it to myself on my birthday in February

Femto is lovely in my heart

F-with-me.jpg

This is a picture of Femto and me, if he lived at the same time as me.
When Griffith visited Japan, he drank too much after soaking in hot springs. Similar to ukiyo-e.
drunk.jpg

Do-you-live-with-monsters-too.jpg

This is my background picture.
The young man in the picture sitting on the bench with Griffith was named John, the hero of the comic book Monster.
This is Griffith's vision after he becomes emperor, because the original book is set in the Hundred Years War, so it's a reference to the French military uniform, slightly later, Napoleonic style.
king.jpg

The second part, very like other works of fan painting

love.jpg

This is Reinhart, the hero of the Galactic hero legend that I like very much.
A sculpture of his late friend Siegfried that he kissed. Their relationship is as close as Alexander the Great and Hephaestion.

flower.jpg

This is John, the hero of the comic monster.

I think it'll be interesting if he talks to Griffey.
obst.jpg

This is Paul von Oberstein.He is also a figure in the legend of Galactic Heroes.He was a cold, wise man, far from human.
But he loves dogs so much that he can only show his soft side to them.

That Femto one is so good! I like your art style, also I'm not surprised that Griffith fans also like Johan from Monster

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks for sharing your stuff, Semi.L! That little Femto you drew with his chubby legs sticking out was my favorite! :femto::ubik:

femto is innocent bro Tf?

im definitley not a big fan of femto/griffith but the drawings are great definitley way better than i can do tho lol.
Ha ha ha, I am a fan of Griffith, I like his various looks.Well, the point of my painting is that he has two sides.I think Femto is Griffith, too.
Thank you for your compliment:chomp:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I mean the kind of cat, ha ha ha.Felis silvestris catus These cats are clingy and tend to get fat. I think they look like Guts hahahahahahahahaha.

Not that I care, but Guts is neither fat nor clingy, and Felis silvestris catus refers to all types of domestic cats, whose differing characteristics are only brought about through selective breeding. The cat you drew above is also categorized as Felis silvestris catus.

Not that I care, but Guts is neither fat nor clingy, and Felis silvestris catus refers to all types of domestic cats, whose differing characteristics are only brought about through selective breeding. The cat you drew above is also categorized as Felis silvestris catus.
Yes, not a single breed, but the color of its fur.Griffith based his painting on the Muppet Cat.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Femto in the shopping cart is charming! I wonder who's taking him to the store? :void: And I love the Guts kitty, adorable. Your latest picture is looking like your digital art skills are becoming more refined, nice job!

Femto in the shopping cart is charming! I wonder who's taking him to the store? :void: And I love the Guts kitty, adorable. Your latest picture is looking like your digital art skills are becoming more refined, nice job!
I took him to the supermarket. Ha, ha, ha, ha~ :iva: Thank you for your compliment! I'm glad you like my painting.

Top Bottom