the one Guts loses

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
...hey Oliver, do you really want to have always the last word?

...in Italy we call people like you "supponente" ...

...we have to have patience with you...
u did it again!

P

paradiselost

...I'm sorry Bob, I don't know this game are you talking about, but however, I like the idea...

;)

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
So, is it just me, or any topic paradiselost replies to ends up the same way?
Sometimes he is really funny, but sometimes, it gets so booring...

I mean, the nazi thing is old...come up with something new.
I still remeber how hard I laughed when he tried to explain his elfman theory. It' s history. I showed hs posts to some friends o mine and they laughed like nuts.
Too bad he changed his pic. That griffis image is almost a trademark.
Whenever I see it, I know I'll laugh... ;D

P

paradiselost

...well, White_Hawk, I don't believe that you can smile so much, 'cause actually all my friends smiles about your writings here in Lisbona where I actually stay...

;)

...Croatia has to be so beatifull to stay in, isn't it?

...however, please, don't provocate me, ok?

...I only like topics....

...not more...

:-*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...well, White_Hawk, I don't believe that you can smile so much, 'cause actually all my friends smiles about your writings here in Lisbona where I actually stay...

;)
Lesse...Members of Sk.net's BBS who laugh consistently at Paradiselost: 471.

Population of "Lisbona" who laugh at "writings": 4.

Sorry, that argument isnt going to work, paradise.

P

paradiselost

...people of Lisbona is actually near me and smile about White_Hawk arguments: all a section of an University, IADE, 1873 people...

...but no problem, if you have to be right however even if you are evidently wrong, ok, Wally...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...people of Lisbona is actually near me and smile about White_Hawk arguments: all a section of an University, IADE, 1873 people...

...but no problem, if you have to be right however even if you are evidently wrong, ok, Wally...

;)
How about some self-control, mister "no one wants me here but Im still here anyway"?

P

paradiselost

...what about your self control, Mr. "you change always my picture with the one of Cliffhead to let me angry like a pupil of 3 years old"?

...when you'll grove up, Walter? I don't want to polemize, so please, don't polemize you for first, dear...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...what about your self control, Mr. "you change always my picture with the one of Cliffhead to let me angry like a pupil of 3 years old"?
Hey, i run a BBS, i have to keep things entertaining.

...when you'll grove up, Walter? I don't want to polemize, so please, don't polemize you for first, dear...
Like I said, how about some self-control? Youre not exactly the man holding all the marbles if you know what I mean.
[/quote]

P

paradiselost

...so, for entertaining, why don't you put the picture of your ass in my picture space?
It could be very good for me to look for...

;)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
It's 12 o'clock here, my Christmas day's gone. :-/
before sleep, I jump out of the bed and turn on my computer because maybe I miss so much berserk tonight.
thousands of ending scenes come up on my mind at random.
but I think one thing is definite-- Guts is destined to lose something at the final fight.
Of course we hope Guts will be able to get everything-- his love Caska, his life, his victory over Griffith, his dream and the like.(uh-oh I dropped Puck, Guts' best friend ^_^)
but it can't be realized by Miura in berserk as we know from  the story going on.
Then what is the one Guts might lose in the end?
I'd think it's Caska whose death can make the story most tragic for Guts.
Adding one more reason, Guts should go alone all the way as a swordman in my opinion even though he can never get to love forever. but the love of his friend and girl is the most essential part of life in his mind forEver.
Anyway Guts can realize what his true dream should be only after the revenge.
berserk is about two men's god damn dreams as I said several times. but they are quite different each other because one dream is ultimately positive but the other isn't even formed yet.
In short, this story can be said "a long journey to find out Guts' real Dream" as well.
I digress so I put my question once again.

What will Guts lose in the end?
What is left to Guts to lose? He not even own is  soul

P

paradiselost

...ciao Roberto...

;)

Gatsu ha perso la sua anima secondo me...ma per sempre...un pochino come il Gladiatore...tu cosa ne pensi?

;)

ciao!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Gatsu ha perso la sua anima secondo me...ma per sempre...un pochino come il Gladiatore...tu cosa ne pensi?

...you don't have to post in italian if you don't want us to understand your posts... ;)

...u can go on in english, it has the same effect... ;)

... ... ;)
... ;) ...

P

paradiselost

...this is not the point...

;)

...Robert is italian, so I wanted to talk with him in our language, dears...

;)

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider

Well, a big hello to all my fans "there in Lisbona" where you actually stay. Correction facility, nuthouse or conservatory for christian correction?

And, just to make sure...ever asked em WHAT are they laughing at? Maybe, THEY get the JOKES that WE make about YOU. Capisc?

...Croatia has to be so beatifull to stay in, isn't it?

Well...yeah...especially the coast...

...however, please, don't provocate me, ok?

Hey pal, my opinion is mine alone. I can only say fuck you to the whole wide world if somebody  feels provoked by what I say or write. And after all...what ya gonna do? Kick me in the nads? Didn't think so...

...I only like topics....

...not more...

Sorry but I fail to understand you at this point.

Is there a smiley "kick in the nads" style...I feel the need for it...

>:-|=/''

Top Bottom