What is your favourite track from a Berserk OST?

What is your favourite track from a Berserk OST?

• Behelit by Susumu Hirasawa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • L'Amour Impitoyable by Shiro Sagisu

• My Brother by Shiro Sagisu

• Hundred Years War by Shiro Sagisu

• Total voters
Poll to see what the communities favourite OST is from a Berserk title, I've included the 97 and 2016 animes, the Golden Age trilogy films and video games.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Yo man why isn't "Ball" on that poll?! :troll:

"Guts" has become popular in a lot of memes lately, but I think it's still of the most inspired Berserk tracks to date. Hirasawa's understanding of the message of the series and Guts as a character comes through beautifully. It puts out all these feelings of hope and resilience, and it makes me feel very lucky as a fan that Hirasawa was able to do so much music for Berserk as a whole. I also love "Earth" and "a Sister's Story" from the Dreamcast game's soundtrack. :casca:

"Guts" has become popular in a lot of memes lately, but I think it's still of the most inspired Berserk tracks to date. Hirasawa's understanding of the message of the series and Guts as a character comes through beautifully. It puts out all these feelings of hope and resilience, and it makes me feel very lucky as a fan that Hirasawa was able to do so much music for Berserk as a whole. I also love "Earth" and "a Sister's Story" from the Dreamcast game's soundtrack. :casca:
earth is a great ost it contrasts to something like murder or behelit i think it could be an ost played when the band of the hawk were being a family

"Guts" has become popular in a lot of memes lately, but I think it's still of the most inspired Berserk tracks to date. Hirasawa's understanding of the message of the series and Guts as a character comes through beautifully. It puts out all these feelings of hope and resilience, and it makes me feel very lucky as a fan that Hirasawa was able to do so much music for Berserk as a whole.
Probably blasphemy for most, but I absolutely loath the "Guts" theme.. But I do agree that Hirasawa's music is more fitting to Berserk, the conclusion of the '97 anime with Casca's rape and the Behelit theme seems like one of memorable moments in my Berserk journey.

I guess I'm the only one who picked Blood and Guts :(

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Sign is my all-time favorite, but it's almost a tie between it, Guts and Forces. Sign came out just as I was getting back into Berserk after recovering from a devastating OCD relapse, so it's pretty special to me. I also really dig Murder and Aria.

Some Berserk OSTs are genuinely creepy and off-putting, like the OST Monster. Those factory-like clanging noises that play repeatedly are genius. The menu theme for the Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage game is also pretty creepy. Can't really think of any other series that manages to capture that otherworldly creepy sound so well

"Guts" is by far my favorite track.
It's the only one that I've actually cried when listening, because of how beatifully depicted the story of Guts.

Of the ones which weren't mentioned, "A Sister's Story" and "Niko" from the DreamCast game, and "Murder" (from the anime) are probably my favorite ones.

It's either Sign or forces for me but I’ll have to go with Sign, after all it is the theme song that got me into Berserk.

just a beautiful song all around, and it has great imagery and it makes me feel connected with the characters, the story and the world. it is also by far the most emotionally touching Berserk theme for me.

Top Bottom