What the f**k took you so long, Mage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Mage said:
So not only are you insecure enough to PM me with this very same stupidity, you start a whole new thread about it, too! Haha, the truth must really hurt! And what, do you think I sit here memorizing the life story of every poster? If you must know, I completely ignored your rambling posts early on because they lacked the slightest common sense and I figured you were another crazy-ass incoherent foreigner like your name-sake (hence your nonsensical blathering). But with your recent posts being so -amazingly- absurd, I then checked your profile just to make sure, and found that not only do you live in an english speaking country, you're a middle-aged adult!

YOU'RE A THIRTY FIVE YEAR OLD WOMAN BICKERING ENDLESSLY ABOUT STUPID SHIT ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR SENIOR CITIZEN MOM'S TRANSLATIONS.

TOO BAD YOUR MOM DIDN'T GIVE YOU SOME OF THIS, TOO, GOD KNOWS YOU NEED IT!!!

dumbass.jpg

LOL and too bad your mom spread her legs and opened her cunt to give birth to you. Sounds like you have some issues with older women. When you were just a speck in your father's underwear, Mage, tell me. Are you the result of a mating between a retard and a buffalo? By way of your racial/cultural slurs in your PM, just to let you know, I'm neither Norwegian or Italian. But you already know that. Have a problem with my age? You do, not me. Now do me a favor...crawl back into your mom's cunt, and unmake yourself. Go back to being an egg. It'll save us both the agony of squaring off on a message board, to which you undoubtedly contributed to the argument by replying to my 'incoherent' and 'rambling' posts. Did YOUR mother teach you it takes TWO to tango? That's why she gave birth to you, unfortunately for the rest of us. Hint:

sperm plus egg=human

Retardo sperm plus buffalo egg=Mage

LOL

R

Radzeke

HOLY SHIT! WE CAN’T CLOSE THIS THREAD!!! THE C WORD HAS LANDED!!! IT’S NOT EVERYDAY YOU GET TO HEAR WOMEN TALKING CUNTS! PLUS, THIS THREAD IS LIKE A HATE AND DISCONTENT GRAB BAG! IT STARTED WITH LADY GRIFF CALLING ANOTHER BOARD MEMBER OUT! IT’S GOT OLIVIER CORRECTING THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLE! KART BABBLING AND TRYING TO BE SERIOUS WHILE TAKING HITS IN THE CROSSFIRE! ISNSULTS ABOUT MOTHER’S LANGUAGES! MAGE IS TALKING SHIT TO LADY GRIFF! SHE’S TRIPLE POSTING BACK AND LETTING THE CUNTS FLY!!! MAGE AND LADY GRIFF! I SUGGEST YOU GUYS SHARE EACH OTHERS PMS TO ONE ANOTHER RIGHT HERE! AND FEEL FREE TO MAKE SHIT UP THAT MAKES THE OTHER LOOK BAD! THOUGH FROM WHAT I SEE HERE, IT PROBABLY WONT BE NESSESARY! IT’LL BE LIKE THE BEHIND THE SCENES DVD SPECIAL FEATURES!HAHAHQ!!!21!@ LOCK THIS THREAD!? ARE YOU INSANE!? NO WAY! IT’S MUST SEE SK.NET TV! THE REASON THE INTERNET WAS INVENTED! HAHAHAHA!!2! I LOVE THIS GAYME!!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
LOL and too bad your mom spread her legs and opened her cunt to give birth to you. Sounds like you have some issues with older women. When you were just a speck in your father's underwear, Mage, tell me. Are you the result of a mating between a retard and a buffalo? By way of your racial/cultural slurs in your PM, just to let you know, I'm neither Norwegian or Italian. But you already know that. Have a problem with my age? You do, not me. Now do me a favor...crawl back into your mom's cunt, and unmake yourself. Go back to being an egg. It'll save us both the agony of squaring off on a message board, to which you undoubtedly contributed to the argument by replying to my 'incoherent' and 'rambling' posts. Did YOUR mother teach you it takes TWO to tango? That's why she gave birth to you, unfortunately for the rest of us. Hint:

sperm plus egg=human

Retardo sperm plus buffalo egg=Mage

LOL

Well, Lady Paradise_Lost it's nice to see you throw off the mask of maturity again, I'm sure the act was getting tough ever since your little show when you first registered. Thank you for making the board just a *little* more retarded.

Is that enough discontent Skull lord? ::)

kimchan said:
Well, Lady Paradise_Lost it's nice to see you throw off the mask of maturity again, I'm sure the act was getting tough ever since your little show when you first registered. Thank you for making the board just a *little* more retarded.
OHHHHH SNAP!!!!

Hahahah, oh my...buffalos, uteruses, and fertilization! How can I get offended by such weird-ass insults, Lady Paradise Lost? A thirty-five year old making crude sex jokes about a buffalo?! It's like being insulted by a preschooler!
DA03S413.gif
It would reflect badly on ME to feel insulted!
DA03S413.gif

And I shouldn't have to spell this out for you, but since you're so insistent on maintaining a facade of having wit, let me explain. There are so many idiots posting so many stupidass "theories" and whatnot, I learned not to waste my time reading their posts. It's just a few people, like xechnao, Smith, and paradise-lost (all foreigners dealing with a language barrier), and you, for example, who post the most nonsensical bullshit it boggles the mind. I read your first few posts, decided you were a total moron, and ignored you afterwards; you have nothing of substance to say. BUT, attempting to slam the Hauge was SO STUPID-ASS, I marveled at such stupidity and wanted to see just how far it went. I wasn't disappointed. UNDERSTAND NOW? GOOD. HAVE A COOKIE!
cookie.gif

But, really, I don't even have to defend myself, you do such a fine job making yourself look like a complete spazzing psycho that anything I do would just be superfluous
DA03S413.gif
. What happened to all your vaunted maturity, and everyone else's hypocrisy, if I was able to cause you devolve into a cursing, jiggling blob of infantile insults by just -2- short posts? If you break down this easily on the internet, you must be a winner in real life.
ugh.gif

OH, WAIT, IN REAL LIFE A YOU'RE A THIRTY FIVE YEAR OLD BITCH RUNNING TO MOMMY ABOUT BERSERK TRANSLATIONS!
DA03S413.gif
!!! (who incidentally sucks at the berserk translating)

R

Radzeke

HAHAHAHA!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! HEY MAGE! GOOD ONE! ZIING!!!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE REPLIES!! AND YES OLTOBAZ, THIS KIND OF NEGATIVE ENERGY DOES CAUSE MY PENIS TO FILL WITH POWER!!! HAHAHA!!!1!@!

AND CHANE THAT ICON, IT’S BIGGER THAN MINE FOR CHRISTSAKES!! HOW ABOUT A NICE DAVID SAPDE ONE!!? HA!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
I can feel the love in this room.... ;D

By the way, Monsieur Hague, it has been mentioned before that you speak/read Japanese as part of your profession. I'm curious to know what mental process you use. Japanese to French, Japanese to English, or do you simply think in Japanese when you read kanji? My own studies of nihongo have gone rather haltingly.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
HAHAHAHA!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! HEY MAGE! GOOD ONE! ZIING!!!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE REPLIES!!

another crazy-ass incoherent foreigner like your name-sake (hence your nonsensical blathering).
since he is so high on ethnic slurs he deserve none

roberto999 said:
since he is so high on ethnic slurs he deserve none
Hey roberto999, I have no problem with foreigners, only ignorant, ill-spoken speculation factories who attack others :). Re-read this sentence:

another crazy-ass incoherent foreigner like your name-sake (hence your nonsensical blathering).

Does it make more sense now? So far on this board, humble little Lady_Paradise_Lost is the only american to directly challenge Olivier, Walter, Griffith, and other respected board members. Previously they were all foreign (as far as I remember) and thus set a precedent; xechnao, Smith, and the aforementioned paradise lost (who I was referring to in that quote) are just some examples, all of whom coincidentally had terrible English thus making them look even worse...that in itself wasn't their fault as it's not their national language, though. LPL is so ridiculous that she sounds just as poorly spoken as them, and considering English IS her national language, that makes her twice the idiot. That was my entire point. Misconstruing that into racism, when I respect the words of Olivier, WHO LIVES IN FRANCE, over those of Lady Paradise Lost, WHO LIVES IN AMERICA, shows a lack of reading comprehension (or in her case, a failed attempt to insult me).

Skull Lord: LPL will only embarrass herself even further if she replies. Nothing I do could possibly make her look any more stupid than she already does, so further replies probably won't be necessary. Hate to disappoint :-\

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
My God! This thread is a gem!

Skull lord, can I kiss your feet? Anything more and I'm sure Queen Fish Bomb would kill me.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
LOL how can the truth hurt if I already know it? Sorry, sweetcheeks, but I was never one to shy away from my own faults and flaws.

But you do, the argument about the word 'Vatican' in Berserk is proof of this. I'd say more but I can feel the bile rising in my throat right now.

SexyCharlotte

kimchan said:

Is that enough discontent Skull lord? ::)

Yeah well, bitches like you who don't have nice bodies and aren't good looking of nowhere don't mean much to me. I could care less about maturity as long as I'm having fun. And I am.

SexyCharlotte

roberto999 said:
Here there is the official Catholic Church definition of Holy See
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07424b.htm

If this don't close the argument, I don't know what it will

P,s for those , like me, too lazy to read , it seems that they too don't see ;D the Holy See like the Vatican, that is not mentioned, not even once :p ;D

This thread has nothing to do with the Holy See OR the Vatican.

SexyCharlotte

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Preach it Kimchan.

Yeah we all want to hear from her hillbilly ass over there in the middle of nowhere Kentucky. Preach it like the rattlesnake handlers do. She's probably as obese as the rest of the mountain people over there.

SexyCharlotte

Mage said:
Hahahah, oh my...buffalos, uteruses, and fertilization! How can I get offended by such weird-ass insults, Lady Paradise Lost? A thirty-five year old making crude sex jokes about a buffalo?! It's like being insulted by a preschooler!
DA03S413.gif
It would reflect badly on ME to feel insulted!
DA03S413.gif

And I shouldn't have to spell this out for you, but since you're so insistent on maintaining a facade of having wit, let me explain. There are so many idiots posting so many stupidass "theories" and whatnot, I learned not to waste my time reading their posts. It's just a few people, like xechnao, Smith, and paradise-lost (all foreigners dealing with a language barrier), and you, for example, who post the most nonsensical bullshit it boggles the mind. I read your first few posts, decided you were a total moron, and ignored you afterwards; you have nothing of substance to say. BUT, attempting to slam the Hauge was SO STUPID-ASS, I marveled at such stupidity and wanted to see just how far it went. I wasn't disappointed. UNDERSTAND NOW? GOOD. HAVE A COOKIE!
cookie.gif

But, really, I don't even have to defend myself, you do such a fine job making yourself look like a complete spazzing psycho that anything I do would just be superfluous
DA03S413.gif
. What happened to all your vaunted maturity, and everyone else's hypocrisy, if I was able to cause you devolve into a cursing, jiggling blob of infantile insults by just -2- short posts? If you break down this easily on the internet, you must be a winner in real life.
ugh.gif

OH, WAIT, IN REAL LIFE A YOU'RE A THIRTY FIVE YEAR OLD BITCH RUNNING TO MOMMY ABOUT BERSERK TRANSLATIONS!
DA03S413.gif
!!! (who incidentally sucks at the berserk translating)

The very fact that you've even bothered to reply to ANY of my posts tells me one thing:

You're interested in them. If you weren't, you'd simply ignore them.

SexyCharlotte

Oltobaz said:
Those bad vibes are making Skulllord more powerful...

Obviously this is why he unlocked the thread so we can now all vent just how we really feel about each other.

I feel love. Anyone else here?

SexyCharlotte

typhonblue said:
My God! This thread is a gem!

Skull lord, can I kiss your feet? Anything more and I'm sure Queen Fish Bomb would kill me.

It's not just that body part that needs kissing...I'm sure even you can think of other body parts that need attending to on him.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Yeah well, bitches like you who don't have nice bodies and aren't good looking of nowhere don't mean much to me. I could care less about maturity as long as I'm having fun. And I am.

Have fun getting crabs.

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Yeah we all want to hear from her hillbilly ass over there in the middle of nowhere Kentucky. Preach it like the rattlesnake handlers do. She's probably as obese as the rest of the mountain people over there.

As I thought before, you’re white trash.

SexyCharlotte

Mage said:
Hey roberto999, I have no problem with foreigners, only ignorant, ill-spoken speculation factories who attack others :). Re-read this sentence:Does it make more sense now? So far on this board, humble little Lady_Paradise_Lost is the only american to directly challenge Olivier, Walter, Griffith, and other respected board members. Previously they were all foreign (as far as I remember) and thus set a precedent; xechnao, Smith, and the aforementioned paradise lost (who I was referring to in that quote) are just some examples, all of whom coincidentally had terrible English thus making them look even worse...that in itself wasn't their fault as it's not their national language, though. LPL is so ridiculous that she sounds just as poorly spoken as them, and considering English IS her national language, that makes her twice the idiot. That was my entire point. Misconstruing that into racism, when I respect the words of Olivier, WHO LIVES IN FRANCE, over those of Lady Paradise Lost, WHO LIVES IN AMERICA, shows a lack of reading comprehension (or in her case, a failed attempt to insult me).

Skull Lord: LPL will only embarrass herself even further if she replies. Nothing I do could possibly make her look any more stupid than she already does, so further replies probably won't be necessary. Hate to disappoint :-\

Here's the other points you should know about me:

I have no shame and I don't get embarassed.

And most of all...I don't give a shit what anyone here thinks. That's right! I'm PROUD to be a 35 year old bitch with a senior citizen mom who helps me with Berserk translations. I don't have to work, either. That's why I have so much free time to spend on message boards.

SexyCharlotte

Miyu said:
But you do, the argument about the word 'Vatican' in Berserk is proof of this. I'd say more but I can feel the bile rising in my throat right now.

Go ahead and say all you want, you overweight trashcan. You can try for starters by throwing up on those 38C titties of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom