What the f**k took you so long, Mage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
A liar about what? Posting threads on other message boards? Hell you ought to know my personality is twisted by now.

Hague thinks I'm lying? Fuck him. He NEEDS to get fucked instead of all worked up and taking MY thread in the direction of the translations again.

Mage? Fuck him too. He needs a cunt...and not his mom's.

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
The very fact that you've even bothered to reply to ANY of my posts tells me one thing:

You're interested in them. If you weren't, you'd simply ignore them.

Oh, I do ignore them. But don't kid yourself, I also derive pleasure from popping pompous, idiotic assholes' bubbles. Yours was simple, it was comical, and you unexpectedly and ironically demonstrated such a lack of maturity and refinement, even I was surprised at how crude you are. Like I said before, you ruined your own image so much in your feeble attempts to attack me, I don't need to do -anything- anymore. Others have already disproven your claiming to never have pretended to be anything other than uneducated, crass, insolent, trailer-park trash, something you're parading as if it's something to be proud of. And now that this thread backfired, you're acting as if obtaining this image of a whining, delusional dumbass was part of your grand master plan, and we're all so predictable to have come to that conclusion
DA03S413.gif

The very fact that you PM'd me -twice- and created this thread about a passing comment shows you have serious _psychotic_ issues. I mean, beyond those of an unemployed, 35 yr old woman living off her mom's social security. I'm being 100% sincere when I say you should get psychiatric help.

SexyCharlotte

Shit tell me something I don't know. You're fucking boring me to death. At least say something that I don't already know, Mage. I'll be sure to look up a good headshrinker later on today so I can make sure I get my pills, sit in a room with padded cells, and wear a fashionable straightjacket.

Oh, and LPL, if this was just an attempt to get attention, why didn't you do this earlier? As in, -8- months earlier? Maybe because you're fumbling at straws for excuses, backpeddling to cover up your stupidity?

R

Radzeke

I HAVE TO GIVE THE POINT TO MAGE! SAYING HIS RESPONSE WAS BORING JUST SEEMS A WAY TO AVOID RESPONDING! I DON’T KNOW! THERE ARE THOSE THAT THINK YOU SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH! ALSO, ON THE SHOW TODAY, THAT THE HAGUE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG ANYWAY AND YOU WERE WAY OFF BASE! I MEAN, HE KEPT SLAPPING YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH HOW WRONG YOU WERE AND YOU KEPT COMING BACK FOR MORE LIKE SOME KIND OF TRAINED SEAL OR ARDVARK!!! JUST WHAT I HEARD!!12!! CARE TO COMMENT!!!??!!!!??
_1331500_jerry_springer150.jpg

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

SexyCharlotte

Mage said:
Oh, and LPL, if this was just an attempt to get attention, why didn't you do this earlier? As in, -8- months earlier? Maybe because you're fumbling at straws for excuses, backpeddling to cover up your stupidity?

Why cover up any stupidity? I admit stupidity any day. I don't fumble for straws, merely play with them and put them between my legs for fun.

You know life gets really boring when you're a 35 year old, unemployed, living with a senior citizen mom.

Yawn.

You just added another post to the thread, Mage. Tell you what. Do something unpredictable. Ignore me.

SexyCharlotte

You're not ignoring me, SkullLord, and you're being predictable. I'm not going to argue the point with Hague anymore than I have to. I know what my translation says, so why should I bother to keep going with it? His ego needs to be fluffed. Personally, he needs to get a fluffer to keep his dick up and get his mind off Berserk.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
You're not ignoring me, SkullLord, and you're being predictable. I'm not going to argue the point with Hague anymore than I have to. I know what my translation says, so why should I bother to keep going with it? His ego needs to be fluffed. Personally, he needs to get a fluffer to keep his dick up and get his mind off Berserk.

R

Radzeke

YEAH, THAT’S WHY YOU POSTED 10,000 TIMES ON THE SUBJECT ALREADY! BUT IS IT NOT PREDICTABLE TO TRUST ONE’S OWN INCORRECT TRANSLATIONS OVER PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS FOR THE SAKE OF ONE’S EGO!? CARE TO COMMENT!!!???
_1331500_jerry_springer150.jpg

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Lady Paradise_Lost said:

Why don't you go watch some Goatse video or something? Wouldn't that be more amusing then being here?

SKuLL LoRD_SpRiNger_Ltd. ED said:

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! Love and Peace SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD! SKULLLORD!

SexyCharlotte

Yuo guys are right about me. I am totally wrong and you are right. I need to see a docktor for this terrible PMS. I'm sorry Olivier for being so stupid about those crappy translations by my mom. She is ashamed for them and I sent her to the home for it where she is now dead. And I'm sorry for the mean things I said to Kimchan. You see, I'm getting older and as I get wider and my boobs approach my knees I am becoming increasingly jealous of people like you with your young fertile bodies that men are attracted to. It's hard when you start looking haggard, especially when you used to loock good. It has this creepy effect thats somehow uglier than regular ugly! like a good looking face and body that's melting or something. Like in the Shining! Anyway, THats probably why I lashed out so at you, Kimchan. That and this damn menopause I can feel creeping up on me! It'll at least solve my rageing PMS problem. I squirted three pints this month! You'll understand these problems one day, Kimmy. Of course, I'll be dead then. Please forgive me everybody for sucking so bad. I got the last words and I could not predict I would say them liek these. This was certainly unpredictable considering what a conceited, arrogant, self-importan drama queen I usually am. So thank this great man with his great big overgrown dick SKuLL LoRD for showing me the way of servitude to men because they were born to run things. :-*

And it was the best sex I ever had!!!

-Lady loSt LGPLP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom