What the f**k took you so long, Mage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Have fun getting crabs.
As I thought before, you’re white trash.

Cool. I could use a case of crabs. It might itch enough to prevent me from typing on this board, eh?

SexyCharlotte

windeline said:
The moment you walk in the thread it sorta slaps you five times and spits in your face.

I almost can't wait for the bodyslam.

:-[

Yeah well if people were smart they'd just ignore it. But human nature says, " We want to go into the place where it is most repulsive."

And everyone just walked right into this thread. Yawn. Boring. Predictable.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Cool. I could use a case of crabs. It might itch enough to prevent me from typing on this board, eh?

That would almost count as an act of God. I mean almost because you wouldn’t die or get banned.

SexyCharlotte

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Go ahead and say all you want, you underweight broomstick. You can try for starters eating 25 personal pan pizzas on those fake titties of yours.

Hmmm yawn. I'd rather be a broomstick anyday. And I probably could use some pizza right now. Thanks for the suggestion.

SexyCharlotte

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
That would almost count as an act of God. I mean almost because you wouldn’t die or get banned.

Well, I'll be sure to pray to him tonight and ask him to send me 25 pan pizzas, crabs, and a photo of your relatives that died in Nicaragua.

SexyCharlotte

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Good, make sure you use a broom stick to stuff it up your pasty white ass.

Great idea. I was in the mood for some serious sodomy tonight. I'll try the broom stick in addition to my other toys.

SexyCharlotte

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Do you even know where Nicaragua is? Probley do, but I like to pretend you only are pretending to know cause I think you’re pretending that you know.

Yup. You forget about our conversation in the chat room that one afternoon? Nicaragua is the toilet one side of your family is from.

R

Radzeke

HOT SHIT! THE WAR’S POPPED OFF AND EVEN I’M BLUSHING!!!

springer.jpg

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

SexyCharlotte

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Silly white trash Nicaragua isn't a toilet.

Too bad. That was my explanation as to why you're such an idiot to keep responding to my every post. So predictable.

SexyCharlotte

Only to get the last word in ( my God, has it taken you this long to figure out that's usually what I want anyways.. and make the replies close to 100 on this thread ;)

R

Radzeke

NO OFFENSE! BUT YOU’RE RESPONDING TOO! AND FAST! LOOK AT THE TIMES ON THESE THINFS PEOPLE! IT’S LIKE A CHAT ROOM OR ONLINE CHESS!!! BTW, MORE GOOD NEWS, CHECKED THE MEMBERS LIST AND MORE PEOPLE ARE SHOWING UP! MAGE IN THE MOTHERFUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWSE!!!!! DON’T GO AWAY LG, YOU GUYS WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD WHILE I CONTINUE TO LOOK CONCERNED LIKE JERRY@!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

SexyCharlotte

Well you see, it's all psychology. Be controversial, idiotic, retarded, bitchy, ( 35 years old bitch even worse than a young bitch), or just plain psycho, it's going to be attractive. People like controversy. No matter how odd or out there.

SexyCharlotte

General Sparnage said:
man in the past this topic would have been long banned, im really enjoying this.

It's certainly getting the most replies in the past five minutes. I refresh the page after posting and VOILA...it's Bob again.

R

Radzeke

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Well you see, it's all psychology. Be controversial, idiotic, retarded, bitchy, ( 35 years old bitch even worse than a young bitch), or just plain psycho, it's going to be attractive. People like controversy. No matter how odd or out there.

YEAH, OF COURSE, PHYCHOLOGY, THAT'S THE ANSWER...

jerryshow4.jpg

...OR TEH FREAK SHOW! I'M THE GUY STANDING IN THE FOREGROUND ON THE FAR RIGHT! THE REST OF YOU CAN TAKE YOUR PICK! HAHAHAHA1@!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@​
ghost.gif

SexyCharlotte

What final thought? There's no finality to any of this unless of course, the thread gets locked. I LOCKED it and lo and behold, I come back tonight after a party, and there's a friggin' party going on right here!!

Popcorn? Hell no! Drugs, sex, hard liquor! ( But I'll take some popcorn if it's doused in butter)

SexyCharlotte

SKuLL LoRD_PHeMt0_Ltd. ED said:
[glow=black,5,300]
YEAH, OF COURSE, PHYCHOLOGY, THAT'S THE ANSWER...

...OR TEH FREAK SHOW! I'M THE GUY STANDING IN THE FOREGROUND ON THE FAR RIGHT! THE REST OF YOU CAN TAKE YOUR PICK! HAHAHAHA1@!

Well let me put it this way. I've done this on so many other message boards and it's always the same. I was hoping this time it would be different...but alas, the number of views to this thread continue to grow.

R

Radzeke

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Well let me put it this way. I've done this on so many other message boards and it's always the same. I was hoping this time it would be different...but alas, the number of views to this thread continue to grow.

DONE THIS BEFORE? YOU MEAN ENTIRE THREADS DEVOTED TO YOUR TEMPER TANTRUMS!?

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

R

Radzeke

OKAY, JUST CHECKING! SO YOU CRAVE THIS KIND OF ATTENTION ALL OVER THE INTERNET!? WHAT ARE SOME OTHER METHODS TO GET NOTICED. SOME MEMBERS LIKE OLIVIER AND MAGE I THINK HAVE IMPLIED YOU ARE A FILTHY LIAR! CARE TO COMMENT!!!!??
_1331500_jerry_springer150.jpg

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom