Author Topic: Berserk JP Manga buying help  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Omega Tom Hanks

• Fanboy
  • Of the Interstice
  • The Raging Demon
Berserk JP Manga buying help
« on: December 03, 2009, 10:24:14 PM »
I'm looking at buying the enter 34 volume manga in JP and was wondering if there are any sites that bundle them together so I don't have to order all 34 individually.
Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and dick and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the fuck can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! Fuck! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?

Offline slan69

Re: Berserk JP Manga buying help
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »
Quote -

Love, hate, pain, pleasure, life, death. Everything is there… This is human... This is demonic!

~Slan~

Offline Dar Klink

• Falconian
  • Of the Vortex
  • Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 11:31:19 PM »
http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/guest/cgi-bin/wshoseaohb.cgi?W-NIPS=9984956644&AREA=02&LANG=J :carcus:

They deliver too, so the cost comes out to like 15 bucks overall, unless you have a Kinokuniya near you.

Offline Omega Tom Hanks

• Fanboy
  • Of the Interstice
  • The Raging Demon
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 08:30:34 AM »
How much does a new set cost on yahoo jp auctions on about average?
Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and dick and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the fuck can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! Fuck! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 09:20:51 AM »
How much does a new set cost on yahoo jp auctions on about average?

If you want to buy the books new (which I strongly encourage you to do, personally), you can always use Amazon.co.jp. It'll cost you about $200 without shipping.

Offline Omega Tom Hanks

• Fanboy
  • Of the Interstice
  • The Raging Demon
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 11:28:27 PM »
As always thanks Aazealh