Who is the sexiest girl?

Who is the sexiest Gal in the Berserk world?

• Casca

Votes: 170 50.3%
  • Farnese

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • Schierke

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Luca

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Sonia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Flora

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 75 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I still don't understand how Flora only has 11 votes.
Even though I think Flora is beautiful for an old lady, and she got MY vote, I can understand why not everyone would choose her as "sexiest" over ... say, Slan.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Even though I think Flora is beautiful for an old lady, and she got MY vote, I can understand why not everyone would choose her as "sexiest" over ... say, Slan.

Well I'm glad we both voted for her. It's just sad to see people voting for that skank, Slan. I'm dissapointed at you Sk.net. :puck:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Well I'm glad we both voted for her. It's just sad to see people voting for that skank, Slan. I'm dissapointed at you Sk.net. :puck:

I like 'em skanky, what can I say? :slan:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Hey now Slan may be a skank but she's the sexiest of them all, even if she is a bit crazy. :slan:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Flora voter here. What can I say? Power is sexy. How about if Flora somehow comes out in first we get a new Flora emote? :troll:

If Flora comes out in first, I think you get a new car. :ganishka:

Now, how about we all imagine Schierke, in her mid-twenties, coated with oil to aid her astral travel, like she showed to Farnese? Nevermind that she doesn't need it! She might... /like/ it... :slan:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Darklink286 said:
Flora voter here. What can I say? Power is sexy. How about if Flora somehow comes out in first we get a new Flora emote? :troll:
Hmm, a Flora emoticon would be nice, but I'm unsure what it'd be emoting. :Knowing glance: ?

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Walter said:
Hmm, a Flora emoticon would be nice, but I'm unsure what it'd be emoting. :Knowing glance: ?
Knowing glance sounds about right I guess... maybe kinda like an older version of :schierke:? Like, "I'm still listening, even though you're an idiot" look?

Long-haired Casca and Schierke are pretty cute, but I don't think of them as sexy per se.

As for Slan.... troll guts are a slight turn-off. :puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Bekul said:
If Flora comes out in first, I think you get a new car. :ganishka:

Now, how about we all imagine Schierke, in her mid-twenties, coated with oil to aid her astral travel, like she showed to Farnese? Nevermind that she doesn't need it! She might... /like/ it... :slan:

Now, how about we all imagine Flora, in her mid-twenties, coated with oil to aid her astral travel, like she showed to Schierke? Nevermind that she doesn't need it! She might... /like/ it... :slan:

Walter said:

I think Flora's expressions were all too subtle to be properly conveyed in emoticon form. She could replace the Serpico emoticon as far as the "nice smile" goes, but that's about it.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I say you rip off SA and use a :smug: type emoticon.

But that doesn't fit Flora's character at all. She was a kind and venerable old lady, absolutely devoid of any smugness.

X

Xem

Ugh, Flora is like a really giving grandmother.. except, way older. Slan... hot + hallway. Casca is the way to go people.

Just wait until her traumatized mind is cured! You'll see. :casca:

Reading this thread made me laugh the hardest I have in a long time. :ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka:
Combine all of the feelings from this thread and :idea: would look like the orgy from Vol. 18 and 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom