Gillia's things

I couldn't give a more accurate title because I will upload here lots of different Berserk related things I made...
I'll mostly make portraits because that's what I like the most, but I'll also try coloring, and may make a fancomic. I might also upload some doodles/funny things if anyone's interested.

First thing I'd like to share is a Silat portrait, because he's my favourite.

silat_2_by_gilliachiaki-d4c7nf0.png

Hope you like it :serpico:

Sammoniac

You taffers!
That's a pretty nice portrait you did there :ubik: Silat is also one of my favorite characters when it comes to design and originality. I would love to see more from you Gillia!

turkitage

ターク
Gillia said:
I might also upload some doodles/funny things if anyone's interested.

Anything Berserk related is fine by me! Very nice drawing of Silat, it's simple yet detailed.

Oooo also, I like your Chibi Silat too!!! <3

Thanks, I'm happy you like it, I'm sure I'll upload more in the future :serpico:

Oooo also, I like your Chibi Silat too!!! <3

If you saw that on my deviantart page, sorry, that's not by me, it's in my favourites list.

I've just realised I have an older Silat drawing I made a while ago, it was on devart for a while now but I haven't shared it here yet, so...:

silat_from_berserk_by_gilliachiaki-d48c0tl.png

The clothes are not perfect because it was made by heart, I had no reference, so I had to design something for him (never will be as cool as Miura's design :farnese: )

I hope you like it. Next time I'll draw someone else, it's enough of Silat now, I should stop my developing fangirlism before it gets worse...

I doodled these at school.

berserkdoodles_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Hope you like it :serpico:

By the way, there's that half japanese/english poem on the left... I found it written on a desk at school, does anyone know what does it mean? (I hope it's not some rude swearing or something :ganishka:)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Cute doodles.

Gillia said:
By the way, there's that half japanese/english poem on the left... I found it written on a desk at school, does anyone know what does it mean? (I hope it's not some rude swearing or something :ganishka:)

"Omae wa mou shindeiru" (お前はもう死んでいる) is Kenshiro's signature line in the manga Hokuto no Ken (known as "Fist of the North Star" in the USA). It means "you are already dead."

See this video for reference.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
How adorable! I like how each SD design has such distinct character. If you have the time, I'd love to see your take on some of the other main characters. :slan:

Also, that poem is hilarious. :ubik:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Very cute. I'm a big fan of the Tapasa's squared-off look. :ganishka: Would love to see a full array of characters in this unique style. Keep it up!

This time I tried to color a manga page... Not my best I think, because I have to improve a lot in photoshop coloring, and it's Silat again, kinda boring... But despite these facts, I hope you like it :ganishka:

berserkpagecolor_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Gillia said:
Finished an other portrait... Casca! :casca:

Superb! A very convincing portrait depicting Casca's current mental state. I love the movement in her hair, the details in the eye and expression on her face. You have talent, girl! :ubik:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gillia said:
Finished an other portrait... Casca! :casca:

Very nice! You really captured the character while keeping your own style.

On a side note though, you gave Silat and the Tapasa a skin tone much lighter than what it actually is.

Thanks for the nice comments :)

Aazealh said:
On a side note though, you gave Silat and the Tapasa a skin tone much lighter than what it actually is.

On my avatar? Yeah, I know, I've just realised it later... I wanted the whole pic to be light to make it cute or something, but the background turned out to be darker... I'll recolor and replace it.

EDIT: recolored :)

I wanted to color this panel for a long time :guts:

anothercolorsexycsaj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Damn, I should've use a bigger pic...

I find it one of the coolest panels in Berserk ever. I like the way the Baakiraka use their women member(s? there must be more I think, although they wasn't shown in the manga...) to fight, like they don't force them to develop unusual physical power like Caska had to, but they use some very cool tricky and nice techniques, like this... I hope we'll see more of Silat's clan in the future, because I need cool pics like this to color xD

X

Xem

Love your work Gillia and thanks for the avatar!

I like how you took a real picture of one of the volumes to use, very cool! Maturing Shierke is cool too, keep it comin! :ubik:

Top Bottom