Skullknight.net > Creation Station

What are you playing? (musical instrument thread)

(1/3) > >>

Griffith:
My new (old) baby, a 1985 Gibson Explorer in Ferrari Red:

I've wanted another Gibson since my friend took back his SG after I borrowed it for years (I sort of assumed it was mine at that point =) and I finally got the one I've always wanted. It plays like a fuckin' dream too; no matter how loose or out of control you feel, like you're about to fuck up, it just seems to come out right! I'm thinking of calling her Christine. :zodd:

Or Robin1, Magnum, or just "the Ferrari." :carcus:

Aazealh:
Congrats! It looks pretty sweet!

That reminds me, I visited Seattle's Museum of Pop Culture a while back and they've got this great part about the history of guitars. Have you been there by any chance? I took lots of pictures to show you at the time but then got too lazy to pick the good ones from the bad... and eventually plain forgot.

Griffith:
I've never been, but would definitely be interested in those pictures if and when you get to them. Speaking of which, you basically described how I've handled all the pictures I've taken in the last 5 years until I finally just stopped taking them. I literally have like 13 giant DCIM folders I've copied on to my computer and then never looked at again. =)

Aazealh:

--- Quote from: Griffith on August 18, 2017, 06:55:08 AM ---I've never been, but would definitely be interested in those pictures if and when you get to them. Speaking of which, you basically described how I've handled all the pictures I've taken in the last 5 years until I finally just stopped taking them. I literally have like 13 giant DCIM folders I've copied on to my computer and then never looked at again. =)
--- End quote ---

:ganishka: Yeah, honestly everytime I take pictures like that I tell myself (and usually also tell the people I'm with) that it's useless and I should just soak in the moment. Which I really try to do and all, but it's hard to not snap at least a few... hundreds, I mean... dozens just a few.

I'll get it to it though, it's pretty cool and I literally only took them for ya. :casca:

GiantSword Mufasa:

--- Quote from: Griffith on August 18, 2017, 06:08:57 AM ---My new (old) baby, a 1985 Gibson Explorer in Ferrari Red:

I've wanted another Gibson since my friend took back his SG after I borrowed it for years (I sort of assumed it was mine at that point =) and I finally got the one I've always wanted. It plays like a fuckin' dream too; no matter how loose or out of control you feel, like you're about to fuck up, it just seems to come out right! I'm thinking of calling her Christine. :zodd:

Or Robin1, Magnum, or just "the Ferrari." :carcus:

--- End quote ---

Wow shes beautiful!
I have an SG, absolutely love it. It fly's. The action is as close to the neck with out buzzing lol.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version