Berserk nerd+pumpkins=

CnC

Ad Oculos
That beast is incredible. With work like that I wish it were halloween at least 360 days a year (you'd get a few days off :badbone:).

Awesome.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
puella said:
If you could put the pumpkins on auction I'd sell my husband to get them, although that'd only pay about 1/1000 of the price of your works. :guts:

Proj2501 said:
:isidro:

I seriously want the Beast pumpkin!!!

$200 for the pumpkin shriveling on the front porch! Sold!! :carcus:

Seriously, though, all you guys are too kind.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This thread deserves a bump, given Halloween is around the corner. Check out the first page for some amazing pumpkin carvings by TheSkyTraveller.

TheSkyTraveller said:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Zpumpkinsm.jpg

SKpumpkinsm.jpg

(my hand hurts)
TheSkyTraveller said:
TheSkyTraveller said:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
awesome! wow. She should the God hand like she had planned. that would be amazing.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Pumpkin carving is tough even when you're just trying to make a dumb face, so it's hard to imagine how much patience these must've took.

Draculoid said:
Back from 2006?? Oh wow, these look freaking great but we need some more Berserk pumpkins!
I know! :guts: It looks like SkyTraveller hasn't been around in recent years, but it'd be great if she decided to make more and share them.

Here are a couple of mine:
From 2011:
149293_998314183268_1318157_n.jpg

And this one which I wasn't happy with, tried to use a dremel for the first time... it was messy:
150041_998314213208_321270_n.jpg

Heres one from 2010:
10845_821506502278_4682185_n.jpg

I also have a Puck pumpkin somewhere but I cant find the pic.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Very nice, lon3vvolf. The Guts and Casca one is probably my favorite, though I wonder what people would think about it if they hadn't read Berserk. :ganishka:

Top Bottom