FFVII: Advent Children

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: FF7 AC 4min trailer

"Griffith No More!" said:
After Episode III, I'm actually looking forward to this one now.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

Look, Trailer 004 is up! I see they've left room in case the trailers go into triple digits.

Anyway, it's easily the worst yet, though I like the Adobe Premiere transitions and effects! ;D

episode iii rocks so hard...
what?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Hahaha, IT'S BACK! :guts:

This is like my favorite movie I've never even seen. I hope it never comes out and my triple digit trailers prophecy comes true. Trust me, it'll be more entertaining in the long run. =)

But the most hilarious thing of note in this trailer is that it's basically a remake of one of the previous trailers (same tone, voiceover, etc.), with new scenes; but not just that, it's also got previously shown scenes from the other trailers but with totally new elements and effects in them (i.e. that sword on Cloud's back).

It's the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Special Edition ReLoaded Trailer X! :troll:

They're basically to the point that they're making "Director's Cuts" of trailers! It's been delayed like over a year, it's CGI, if they haven't made it yet they're closing in on double digits with the trailers, and it's all based on and sequelizing a video game! What i'm saying is, I think this is unprecedented and frankly, quite special. :void:

I have come to the conclusion that with all the trailers I have officially seen the movie. No need to pay for the DVD now. :troll:

Crisis Core is a PSP game but gameplay footage isn't ready so they used footage from FF7 Last Order which is a 30 minute OVA that is packaged with the special edition of AC. Check it out:

http://babildo.brinkster.net/Videos/ff7cc.mov

The action looks to be intense in the anime.

that... is... awsome ...  :isidro: the anime i mean, not the 15th trailer for a movie which is never gonna be released in my lifetime... :???:

Advent Children has already been released in Japan I hear, someone that was visiting there saw it and said it was really good, and it will be released in september in the USA, also it will be showing in Venice Italy, at the International Film Festival, (the entire complete movie) some time before its release in the USA.

i have searched the interweb but have not had much luck... here is what i am lookin for... i want FF7 in story format since my girl is not a game player but i want her to know the story before seeing advent or crisis core... i tried explainin it but just cant tell it as well as it needs to be told... so what i want is story format for non video gamers

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Yeah, that story guide is lame, I say you give her the real experience, and more. ;)

Light some candles, turn on PSX, and then play the game through with her; it'll be romantic. You can even pull the old golf pro's trick... when she struggles, get behind her, put your arms around her, and assert yourself, "You want to hold the gamepad like this; here, let me take control." :carcus:

i found that story guide and many more... they do take the magic out of it... i was just hoping an insane fan boy made ff7 into a novel... my girl is a bookworm, it would have made life easier... griff, your probably right... i could run through the game in about 20 hrs...

:carcus: :-*

The beginning of AC is going to consist of flashbacks and an explanation of the major events of FF7 to bring new people up to speed on the material. And if the special edition comes out in the states and europe it will come with a 30 minute OVA that's all about the Nibelheim incident where Sephiroth turns to the dark side.

Now massage the joystick... That's right.

On another note Xenogears God and Mind (a Xenogears fansite) is doing a novelization of Xenogears. For bookworms everywhere.

Japanese commercial is out.

http://babildo.brinkster.net/Videos/ffcom.avi

New footage. Solid release date which is right around the corner.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

"Griffith No More!" said:
Yeah, that story guide is lame, I say you give her the real experience, and more. ;)

Light some candles, turn on PSX, and then play the game through with her; it'll be romantic. You can even pull the old golf pro's trick... when she struggles, get behind her, put your arms around her, and assert yourself, "You want to hold the gamepad like this; here, let me take control." :carcus:
Well I can see who gets all the ass around campus! :carcus:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

http://opm.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143124
Keep sending those trailers boys!

Zelz said:
Advent Children has already been released in Japan I hear, someone that was visiting there saw it and said it was really good, and it will be released in september in the USA, also it will be showing in Venice Italy, at the International Film Festival, (the entire complete movie) some time before its release in the USA.

Mh I don't think so. I was in Tokyo from august 2 to 18 and I saw 'some' trailers of the movie in Akihabara and Shinjuku (indeed, A LOT of trailers everywhere ;))

Onto the screen, there were some paper which were showing the availibility of the item : 14/09/2005

I guess we have 2 more weeks to wait. :)
(I'm not an addict of the 'girl's looking face' of the male character, but it's still some wonderfull CG.)

edit : nevermind, I just saw the small trailer posted by dwarfkicker and release is at the end. :???:)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Grorum said:
edit : nevermind, I just saw the small trailer posted by dwarfkicker and release is at the end. :???:)

Most importantly, check the link Nomad posted, the US release date is now November.

In a recent Nomura posted on the main site that was made at the beginning of August it said that they needed to get the voice actors for three more characters in the English version.  He said he was having trouble finding people that were right for the characters and could set the proper tone.  At least it looks like they are taking as much care with the english dialogue as they are with the japanese.

Those who couldn't care less about the movie, feel free to spoil yourselves:

http://www.final-fantasy.it/venice_redux.html

For those who don't want to spoil yourselves I come barring gifts in the form of two 48 second clips:

-Clip 1
http://stream.arte-tv.com/ramgen/permanent/c3/venise2005/trailer_final_fantasy_seven_1_Medium.rm

-Clip 2
http://stream.arte-tv.com/ramgen/permanent/c3/venise2005/trailer_final_fantasy_seven_2_Medium.rm

Top Bottom