Recent content by DOOMXEEN

1. DOOMXEEN

Marvel vs Capcom 3

I always thought a tier system like they had in Capcom vs. SNK, only character specific, would be perfect for the MVC franchise. Godlike characters like Thor or Dormammu could be on a much higher tier than "mortal" characters who could inhabit the first few. I was always a HUGE fan of the MVC...
  2. DOOMXEEN

Who should the English dub voice actors be in the new Berserk anime?

I don't know, Dwarfkicker. Whoever did the english voice for Casca sounded atrocious to me. I personally prefer the original voices with subtitles, but also agree that having dubs is a useful tool for getting unfamiliar people interested. I recently told my girlfriend the entire story in...
  3. DOOMXEEN

Zondark Vs. Samson Vs. Bazuso

How could you vote anything but Samson! He's got the range advantage and those other two were too simple to find a way in on him.
  4. DOOMXEEN

Episode 311

Yeah, I realized soon after posting that you were pointing out the redundancy of what I said. I'd have edited my post, but I know you have an all seeing eye so I didn't bother haha. That's honestly the first time I've ever made reference to it outside of Star Trek.
  5. DOOMXEEN

Episode 311

I am familiar with what a redshirt is. I can't tell if you're saying that every person present is an established character or if you're defending Miura, saying that he doesn't use such gimmicks(a sentiment I would surely understand). Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but we haven't been...
  6. DOOMXEEN

Episode 311

I have a strong feeling that the redshirt is going to die :judo:
  7. DOOMXEEN

Happiest moment in Berserk

I always like to think of the night that Guts and company got to spend at Flora's manor prior to it's destruction. They got to eat/sleep/clean-up well and not have to worry about being attacked for once. They also learned that with proper warding, they wouldn't be plagued continually by dark...
  8. DOOMXEEN

Civil War is coming...

Ah. Ok. That is actually what I figured it was a reference to. It's funny that you responded to me, Ramen. Last night I was watching youtube videos and saw what was very likely you commenting on berserk game videos hehe.
  9. DOOMXEEN

Civil War is coming...

So what's with the "Civil War" thing? Is it just completely random?
  10. DOOMXEEN

Doomxeen's Colors

Forward slash kill self! Yeah.... guess he doesn't have ye olde egg of the king. Just completely jumped my mind... Watched the anime 500 times through and read the comics probably 5 times start to finish and it just never occured to me :judo: At least it will be a fairly simple problem to...
  11. DOOMXEEN

Doomxeen's Colors

Hi.  Just finished my first colorization.  Not looking for accolades, really.  In fact I'd prefer if such things were held in reserve until something exceptional is accomplished  :troll: This picture has no major significance to me.  I perused this particular volume for a short period of time...
  12. DOOMXEEN

Post your description of the Elf King

OMG.... I was laughing so hard. Such an appropriate response too :serpico: Watch him turn out to be right and we all commit ritualistic suicide ;) There isn't much information to go on, so basically all you can say is "I hope he will look like...". Personally, I would like him to be a...
  13. DOOMXEEN

Can Guts actually do any damage to the God Hand's plans?

Well aside from the people that ALWAYS take speculation too far. Or whose speculation has absolutely no merit to people who know the first thing about the subject. I don't see how you can all compare Guts to SK at this point. Saying that he is near him in any way is ridiculous. Just read...
  14. DOOMXEEN

Naruto filler arcs

I had not even noticed  :puck:
  15. DOOMXEEN

Yo ho, a pirates sequel for me

Considering the grade of film we're getting on a regular basis these days. I'd say it WAS a masterpiece by comparison :/ I'm amazed at how little I remember of the movie. I just know that it was one of the few films in recent years that I was forced to see that I didn't mind one bit.
Top Bottom