Recent content by elhinnaw

1. E

PS3 and XBOX 360

don't be hatin on smash foo! besides its not like anyone actually looks to this thread for critical information which will determine which system they buy, and if someone does, they should be shot.
  2. E

PS3 and XBOX 360

haha no disrespect man, but if you cant wavedash then im assuming you cant L cancel, which pretty much disqualifies a lot of what you say about the game. As far as the boards are concerned, the majority of people SWF and Gamefaqs aren't very good either (as compared to the skill of people who...
  3. E

PS3 and XBOX 360

haha dude you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I wont even dignify your ssb comments with a response, but if you know any seasoned vets that lose to a beginner shiek then they arent a seasoned vet. Sounds like you stink at smash.
  4. E

PS3 and XBOX 360

id disagree new smash is a lot more competitive and deep, but in new smash you can win just with superior tech skill. In old smash the depth of tech skill is much smaller so its a lot more mental. Not to mention FFA mayhem. too good.
  5. E

PS3 and XBOX 360

Altho I am hooked on the game, I must agree. The physics engine is too precise to be hilarious. N64 smash > GC smash
  6. E

PS3 and XBOX 360

But computers dont have smash. Not melee at least, and definetly not the Revolution smash. Therefore, Revolution > you.
  7. E

PS3 and XBOX 360

The Revolution will have something PS3 and Xbox 360 will never have.... ...smash.
  8. E

GunGrave coming out!

haha well when you say you dont like the movies its not that you dont like the story its that you dont like the style the same story is done in, you still like the same story. But if thats your beef with gungrave I understand, you like the story but not the style its done in. But thats why i...
  9. E

GunGrave coming out!

Friend, all your examples are examples of style. Gungrave is not a different story done in the same style of berserk. It is the same story as Berserk done in a different style. Resevoir Dogs is not Pulp fiction done in a different style, its the same style as Pulp Fiction telling another...
  10. E

GunGrave coming out!

He was also the original creator. Well seeing as how music is sound, just because you like queen doesnt mean you will like the sound of someone covering queen. If you only liked queen because of their lyrics, then you should infact love a queen cover (because it contains the same lyrics)...
  11. E

GunGrave coming out!

For morons to say they didnt watch past the 1st episode and asking why they should care, in a Berserk Forum nonetheless, is pretty much as ironic and hypocritical as you get. To say they love berserk, and hate gungrave is walking a thin line of contradiction. They have almost identical...
  12. E

Live Action Mangas and Animes

If you like LOTR then you would want Record of Lodoss War to be live action. I think a great live action anime would be the Rourini Kenshin prelude OVA's.
  13. E

Mario the Perv

you know what i never knew? remember that video of that guy beating mario in 11 minutes? i didnt know it was a fake. blew my mind
  14. E

Is it me?

compared to the nonsense out there today, N64 is old school. Programmers today wipe their ass with 64 bit toilet paper. atari is ancient, but fucking hard. I spent a million years trying to beat HERO
  15. E

Is it me?

at first i didnt know all the characters had to be nintendo liscenced. heres another question for you fellers, why is the donkey in donkey kong. i see the kong part from king kong, but donkey? i told my roomate to change the channel off animal planet because i didnt want to see donkeys...
Top Bottom