Recent content by Gaddes

1. G

Monster Hunter 2

yeah MH is rockin' and I'm looking foward to MH2. Looks to be quite good.
  2. G

Berserk voice acting

how many have been killed so far? =P
  3. G

Berserk T-shirts

woo back ><. the design of the shirt is pretty rockin'. But the engrish alone makes it worth buying lol.
  4. G

Who plays RPGs? What's your favorite?

Re: Who play's RPG's? What's your favorite? Suikoden (all of them) 7th Saga 1&2 FF tactics Vagrant story Star Ocean (all) FF 1-6, and 11 Fallout 1&2 Evil Island (I doubt anyone has heard of it)
  5. G

Anderson needs to disappear

well if he's at the helm directing, it's won't be Castlevania....it will be crapslvania. He's already had his way with RE.
  6. G

Devil Kings (capcom)

I like Nobunaga Oda, he's a very interesting person although in anime, games and the like he's always portrayed as some evil mad man or something like that, most likey because he brought ownage with this "Evil weapons from the west" or Guns.
  7. G

Devil Kings (capcom)

looks to be in the area of meh to next please. it's DW in japan oh yeah that was already done with Samuria warriors. also alot of the fans of the japanese version are pretty mad becuase devil kings in quite heavly changed from the original ie names, stage and charecter's and what not but I think...
  8. G

Who would Win? Dragon Slayer vs. First Tsurugi

well this post seems pointless but I'll reply just for the hell of it. who would win? easy....Guts. well Griffith summed it up nicely I might add.
  9. G

Killer 7

indeed, I haven't played it but at 20 bucks I think I will pick it up. sounds like a pretty cool game.
  10. G

Silent Hill: The Movie!

after looking at the production stills they showed a few days ago, I just don't see this movie being anygood and Cybil...Christ what the hell did they do to here?! Rose Mason....lol shame because this was originally suppose to be actually based on the first game. well I hope after this crap is...
  11. G

Berserk voice acting

sorry about bring back touchy subject. oh well lets just let it go and like what we like. ^^ again sorry about bring such an old topic back up.
  12. G

Blue's colors

wow. that's so awesome work there. more must see more. ^^
  13. G

Proj's colors

Nice pic so far Proj. can't wait to see the finished one.
  14. G

Berserk voice acting

agreed. also I though Kenshin T.V, Gungrave, Trigun (no contest, dub owns), and many others. It's nice to see another dub fan.
  15. G

Manga Suggestions

Not really a huge manga collector but here's a few that are good IMO. Trigun Priest (Korean) Blazin Barrels (Korean) Etc Cetera Kenshin Big O Bastard also Geekz is pretty damn funny, it's not manga though, it's an American webcomic. Silly me forgot Bastard.
Top Bottom