Recent content by Maddness

1. M

Who is your favorite apostle?

actually if you want to be more technical.. Sheng Long was around first.
  2. M

Bestelling game franchises

well I'd say not sole reason, but major contributor. The game sold 3.5 million copies just in Korea, which was a 1/3 of the total global sales for the game. It got so popular that e-sports is almost the number one sport in Korea.. with tournaments actually broadcasted on TV like a football...
  3. M

But they are also the product of a huge business crisis. In 1997, when the Korean economy imploded, thousands of middle managers were laid off, with no hope of finding new suit-and-tie jobs. They had tightly knit extended families, though, and as a result, access to moderate amounts of capital...
  4. M

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/10.08/korea_pr.html
  5. M

I'm somewhat shocked about the absence of Blizzard. But then again, None of their franchises have as many different games as Mario and the others per say. Though it's interesting to know that Diablo II, Warcraft III, and WoW have all 3 won most sold pc game awards in their release time. And...
  6. M

Maddness - 3D Characters collection

cool. thanks for splitting up the post. I didn't really think about making my own, as I figured having 1 3D thread was enough. as for the wireframe. Sure. Here's a link of him. Note: that this is what you're seeing without the normal/displacement maps...
  7. M

Maddness - 3D Characters collection

I haven't been around in a while, so I'm just now checking this thread again. As for Aazealh, I started out and still at the present time work at an outsourcing company. EA, Gearbox, etc etc hire us to do work for them to speed up their production. Though we're planning on doing our first IP...
  8. M

Ps3 hdd help.

From my experiences talking to a lot of people who own one... an external hdd will work. Also if you are planning to install a new internal hdd.. any 2.5 SATA HDD will work... though make sure it's at 5400 rpms, since a 7200 rpm seems to give the PS3 problems.
  9. M

Some Cheaper stuff in Japan

very tempting. if my finances work out soon, i'll have to look into maybe purchasing a couple of these!
  10. M

AOW release: Guts & Farnese on Horse

I wouldn't really call it Desperation, but incentive. Of course they want to sell them, it's how they make their money. Also, I may be in the minority... but I don't think that they are over priced. Not only are they limited in number of statues made, but they are already painted. Not...
  11. M

AOW release: Guts & Farnese on Horse

i picked it up. I'm glad that they don't make you pay till two weeks before it comes out. saves me finances.
  12. M

3D Character's collection - Berserker update - [10/31/2007]

Re: 3D Character's collection - Berserker update - cool berserker armor. Looks a little dense though. You could save a lot of that geometry for other parts of the armor though. did you poly smooth each piece? then again, if you aren't actually putting guts inside of the armor, you wouldn't...
  13. M

Shooting in a school!!!

i just hope games don't get blamed again. because that's what i do for a living is video games. we have jack thompson already, and rockstar's stupid fiasco. i don't think we need anymore.
  14. M

WonderFestival 8/20/2006 - Summer - NEW KITS

so did anyone ever find out if SK's sword was actually sold anywhere? because that would be simply amazing.
  15. M

My try on creating Guts in morrowind

check this out! http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=646&comment_page=4
Top Bottom