Recent content by MadOmen

1. M

Bloodline - SK and Guts

Oh crap. *repeatedly hits head* Baka baka baka! Apologies. ^_^;; Still, I find it unlikely to be the case. Surely if it were that simple there would be loads of his descendants, a big powerful Ghengis Khan type character. Considering how much that kind of character 'spread his seed.'
  2. M

Berserk TV Series - Second season

A new Berserk anime would most definetely have to be remade from scratch. Too much was fiddled with in the series. I so hope it does get made from scratch into a new series. Ooh, and with Madhouse doing the animation at their highest quality... Ahhh. Well, one can dream... One can dream...
  3. M

Bloodline - SK and Guts

No. Just pointing out the sheer absurdity of claiming Gatts could be the son of Skullknight. There's like a millenia gap between them, and I highly doubt Skullknight's the most promiscuous character around.
  4. M

Bloodline - SK and Guts

Do giant walking skeletons have sex? Or was Gatts just the worlds longest ever pregnancy?
  5. M

GOD HAND T-shirt

My Berserk shirts cooler. Bad photo though.
  6. M

GOD HAND T-shirt

They look pretty crap actually.
  7. M

Berserk Posters

Yes, but mines a proper promo poster. Woot! Rare!
  8. M

Berserk Posters

I completely forgot about this thread. Oh well, here's my poster. There's a whole lot of text that I can't read, and a rather odd slogan.
  9. M

Finally, Lost Episode Scans

Awesome! Thanks for the link, man. ^_^
  10. M

Guts as the Falcon of Darkness

He didn't turn evil until he ascended to the God Hand. He just went a bit bananas in that cell.
  11. M

Berserk Posters

I have the poster used to advertise the VHS/LD release. It looks rather sweet. I'll put up a picture soon. So you can drool at it's majesty.
  12. M

the beast and venom

Who made that .gif?! And how. O_O
  13. M

Ishidoro Hate?

I like Ishi. He's a good kid. And yes, I think Gatts does let him follow him because he sees himself in Ishidoro.
  14. M

Looking for a Dragon Slayer replica

Re:Looking for dragon slayer replica(i cant read Japanese)plastic or metal..HLP I wish I'd $1500 :'(
  15. M

A few questions

Okay, so I just dug out Sword of the Berserk, and in the manual it claims that Zodd is 'Griffith's vessel.' What exactly does that mean? I thought Griffith's vessel was the demon baby. And what does 'Kenpuu Denki BERSERK' actually mean? That's been bugging me for ages. Lastly, is there any...
Top Bottom