Recent content by Metal Soldier

1. M

Genie

He got me so far for Roy Batty (Blade Runner), Amelia Earhart, and Brock Sampson. Stumped him on Ridley Scott, but probably not by much.
  2. M

Afro Samurai Trailer

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/843/843116/vids_1.html Cool looking trailer. May not be work safe, lots of blood and some language at the end. Can't wait to see the show. I had to stream it because of problems with the downloads not opening in QT or WMP. Not sure if it was on my side or their's.
  3. M

Anyone here play Final Fantasy 11?

I've been playing off and on over the last few months. I had quit and and started playing again a couple times before, but I never had any problems using the same set of disks and codes. Although it was on the same computer, even with an install. It was a pain getting my password reset when I...
  4. M

Hardest video game you've ever played?

The original Ninja Gaiden, Battle Toads, and various NES games were and still are rather difficult. The one game that I have tried many, many times and have yet to beat though is Gun.Smoke for the NES. I think the farthest I've got was to the level after the mountain of ninjas.
  5. M

Any fighting game fans out there??

I'm a pretty big fan of fighting games. Street Fighter II was the start, followed up by Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct. Of course there were a couple others in between. Soul Edge and Soul Calibur re-invigorated my interest but didn't hold it. I really started getting serious when I found a...
  6. M

E3 2006

The $499 PS3 is worse than the Core Xbox 360. No Memory Stick, SD, or CF slots, no HDMI, and no WiFi. Bleh. The price was already enough to turn me off. I'm not paying that much for a gaming system.
  7. M

SK Net Pets

This is my dog Rambo, picked him up from the shelter a few years ago. Best we can tell he's part pitbull.
  8. M

CnColors

That's an incredible job CnC, simply incredible.
  9. M

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone.
  10. M

Lith's colors & tutorials

Lith your work continues to amaze me. Simply beautiful.
  11. M

Who plays RPGs? What's your favorite?

Re: Who play's RPG's? What's your favorite? Let's see, some of my top choices would be: Neverwinter Nights SW: Knights of the Old Republic Legend of the Dragoon Shenmue I & II Record of Lodoss War (Dreamcast)
  12. M

Scientist Discover "Godzilla" Fossil

From: CNN with a picture Coolest new fossil find in a while, imo. Fans of the big G will probably love this.
  13. M

Episode 265

Great episode. <3 Muira as much as ever. Thanks for the episode Aaz.
  14. M

What does everybody drink?

Mostly just iced tea, Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, or Rootbeer. Don't care for beer, but whiskey is a favorite of mine.
  15. M

Episode 264

Rocking episode. Thanks Aazealh!
Top Bottom