Recent content by Nirvana

1. N

[FS] Everything must go!

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys! I put a bunch of Pucks and YA busts up on ebay. The SK 2011 I put up too, Im not expecting to get my buy it now price but im taking best offers. Username berserk280.
  2. N

[FS] Everything must go!

Added a few to ebay - username berserk280. A lot of them are still available for those who are interested!
  3. N

[FS] Everything must go!

Glad to hear it arrived safely! Enjoy!
  4. N

[FS] Everything must go!

Sadly, over the next few months I'm going to have to sell off virtually my entire collection. I have to pay off a ton of debt to be able to afford a baby version of me that's going to arrive sooner than later. Everything you see is for sale. This is most of what I have, everything that is not...
  5. N

AOW: New Berserk Anime Project / Special Offers

What about this version makes it "blue"? I can't seem to tell the difference from your pics between this and the original limited version. I have the one with the green demon solider.
  6. N

[ART OF WAR] Griffith 2011 Version

I'm 100% in the same boat as you. I don't want to have in the back of my mind in a few years that I'm one behind because of not getting it, but I'm really not feeling this one. My first reaction to this was, holy shit, that base looks just like the one that came with that horribly made vampire...
  7. N

1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (final product UPDATE)

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Update photo) I thought he looked a little stumpy too. Like his midsection/legs seem a bit smushed together. It's lookin' great though! To berserkberserk: Are you gonna be making a Gaston too? Because that would be awesome! Also, are you going to...
  8. N

AOW - Skull Knight [Backlighting]

Platinum customers were offered a special discount. They offered a small percentage off. It's a nice way of them saying, thanks for spending at least 200,000 yen last year on our products. It wasn't a random discount they offered him. He earned it!
  9. N

AOW - Skull Knight [Backlighting]

I wonder why they changed the color of his sword from green ('07 version) to red..... I like the color on the armor. It's different, but I like it. I don't know if I'm gonna get this statue. It's like when they were molding the '07 versions someone sneezed while sculpting the arm and it wound...
  10. N

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Sometime the night before I posted it, which would be after the TV ads, within the last 24 hours or so. I've been hawking their site waiting to see their Serpico statue(s) sell out or all get "few pieces remaining" next to them.
  11. N

Nothing new, but I figured it warranted posting. This is from AOW's main english page: Berserk Anime- Special Sale Berserk will be made into anime again after 13 years! ART OF WAR would like to hold a special sale to celebrate this good news. Especially for people who just start to collect...
  12. N

Thanks Griffith! I read these boards as a guest A LOT more often than I post, which has been the case for many years. It's nice to know my opinion isn't unrecognized! I only post when I feel like I can add something useful to the thread. Off topic, I know, but I figured I'd express my...
  13. N

[ART OF WAR] - 『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale

Sideshow's over rated. Their Street Fighter line sucks. Their Ken statue looks like Julia Styles and their M. Bison is the most boring shit I ever saw in my life. Sota would have done a 10x better job. Plus, comparing their Lord of the Rings statues and the price they sell for isn't really fair...
  14. N

Ya know, I don't really see what the problem is. I've been reading this thread for days. If it's animated it's animated. Who really cares what style it's in? Do you want the story animated, or do you want the story animated specifically for you? I don't care if it's CG or hand drawn or...
  15. N

[ART OF WAR] - 『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale

That's true. And less if you bought their 1/6th Griffith, too :griffnotevil: The 20th anniversary one was roughly 5th scale. This being 6th, there's not that big of a size difference that should sway someone in one direction or the other. You're not getting that much less Guts, just a...
Top Bottom