Recent content by -Player-

1. P

Very disturbing Ebay bidder

Hmm... Is it expensive to re-list the item if the winner doesn't pay? I only buy things on ebay, got no knowledge of how selling works...
  2. P

New beherit

Well... whatever they decide on making, it still gets sold out in a week.. =P
  3. P

JIN: Trollin' on SK

Amazing drawing skill... man if I had that kind of talent I would make my own manga...
  4. P

Dragon Slayer replica on ebay!

Very cool... though I liked the one Jin(?) had better... and isnt it supposed to be a bit wider?
  5. P

My new Tarantula!

Very pretty spiders... Im kinda interested in these types of creatures myself... just make sure you dont end up like "that guy" who got bitten, poisoned to death and then found eaten by his pet-spiders and all his other various lizards and other insects... But I guess these ones dont bite... heh...
  6. P

Wallscrolls?

oh shit Ive been looking for that one, I even think I lost one at e-bay a couple of months ago... but that was a poster... a wallscroll would be more nice :) the one Sufida sells is although very common on e-bay, I noticed...
  7. P

Berserk+Morrowind

I didnt notice much "Berserk" abt it except the name... but I guess its cool that someone actually is making a mod like that... however Morrowind is getting kinda old...
  8. P

The Latest New Beherit Models

as for me, I already have both the beherits, but I know that akadotretail had some in stock a few months ago... however I cant think of any source that they have for ordering more of them, since AOW obviously have theirs sold out already... as far as I know, having looked all over the net for...
  9. P

Cheapest AOW statue ever...

The first one looked really gorgeous... but the bloody one looked like someone just randomly sprayed red color all over him :P
  10. P

The Latest New Beherit Models

well... those on Akadotretail are sold out, prolly cant order any new ones either...
  11. P

Berserk Wallpapers

I've been trying to make this one into a good wally, but it's hard because of its size... any tips of how I should do?
  12. P

Beherit Colors

There are color illustrations on the covers of the manga... and sometimes there are some extras included with more color...
  13. P

What Anime/Manga have people gone through recently?

I just finished Pita Ten, and it was a whole lot better than I first thought... man thats some great humour...almost as good as Azumanga Daioh or School Rumble...
  14. P

Guts Magun statue

hmm, is this AOW? I thought all those were sold out... or is this a new production?
  15. P

Tip on picture taking...

yeah i agree, it looks a bit unprofessional... I think the photos in DK's site berserkstatues.com makes the statues look good though...
Top Bottom