Recent content by Scarred

1. S

Samson is the true God of Berserk

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  2. S

Is Grunbeld stronger then Zodd?

Guts would have been very dead without the armor. Grunbeld shattered all of his ribs, TWICE.
  3. S

Griffith and Gattsu.

Re:Griffith and Guts. Yup. Didn't you know that if you double team a girl, she will have a demon baby that will hold the second guy's soul?
  4. S

Why Skullknight doesn't attack to eliminate Griffith on earth?

Re:hy Skullknight doesn't attack to eliminate Griffith on earth? Griffith could quite easily kill SK.
  5. S

The White Hawk and the Black Death Figure

You DO realize that I already said all of the good points that you used, right?
  6. S

My Theory on Skull Knight, Gaiseric, and Void.

SK doesn't need the armor to stay on this plane. Remember, Guts is dead. He isn't fully in the physical realm. It has been said that if he stays in this state for long enough his body will grow old and die, but the spirit will keep living, and he will just walk around the way he does. I think...
  7. S

Is Griffith Evil?

He didn't accept anything. The godhand showed him that all of these people had died for his dream. The only thing left to do was sacrfice two people that betrayed him, and a few others that were willing to die for his cause. He didn't feel any pain because as he ascended, err descended? to...
  8. S

Will Femto come back into the story?

I think Griffith's apostle form is that of the Hawk of Light. IMO Griffith has been both the Hawk of Light and the Hawk of Darkness. Femto was the hawk of darkness, and was killed with the creation of the Hawk of Light.
  9. S

My Theory on Skull Knight, Gaiseric, and Void.

Guts' armor doesn't corrupt him. It just frees him of distractions. His natural form is that of a psycopathic killer. Skull Knight is much more refined than Guts was. He also uses a fairly normal sized sword. I don't think he had the same anger issues that Guts does.
  10. S

Who is the best swordsman after Guts?

After rewatching the series, I've had serious changes in my list of fighting ability. 1. Boscogne is far weaker than we made him out to be. Guts sword was stronger than or equal to Zodd's (considering that Zodd had fought 50 people before Guts confronted him), and Zodd's sword was strong enough...
  11. S

Is Caska Kushan?

Re:yes this is because I have nothing useful to contribute to the discussion. *Is typing with one hand*
  12. S

Do Gatts and Caska have "true" love?

Re:Do Guts and Caska have "true" love? Guts really does love her, I know that for sure. It really seems like she fell back on Guts because Griffith would never be with her.
  13. S

Is Griffith Evil?

You act as if Griffith had a choice in the matter. It was fate, he had no choice. The Behelit-Apostle wished for a new world. Griffith was bound by fate to complete this wish and ascend to the position of 5th godhand. He had been made for this purpose by Idea.
  14. S

Who is the best swordsman after Guts?

Judeau only threw a knife at an apostle to keep him busy, and was promptly killed in the same episode.
  15. S

Samson is the true God of Berserk

PH43|R ME [/n00b]
Top Bottom