Recent content by sendo7

1. S

Completed List of 2004 AOW Statues and Figures

O.O so cool thx so much man. About the Griffith, do you know if the Helm come with it as a second Head or the version with the Helm is a limited edition ? :o Damn Griffith look awesome. Any link for the Godhand with Griffith in bandage ? Thx so much man :D
  2. S

Completed List of 2004 AOW Statues and Figures

Hello, Ever since I go to japan and to AOW stores last year I wanted to buy a Griffith statue that I saw there. Unfortunatly the one that I saw was not a sale model but the originial model or some kind (I dont understand japanese so I try to ask the lady there but again my english isnt the best...
  3. S

New stuff, Mini-Berzerk 2 + Godhand Set

There will be new stuff of Berserk out in November. I will post some pictures later. Basically it's a for the Mini-Berzerk 2 it's a set of Mini-Figures that contains : Guts (vers. vol.24), Griffith (mill. Faclo), Zoddo Human, Casca (birthday cel.), Guts (slashing a demon version), and...
  4. S

AOW NEW RELEASES UPDATE!

Sorry about that, but my contact in japan send me this to buy the Guts DOlls.. I will tell him. Thanks. By the way, I will try to have a Trolls statue from a friends who's living in Tokyo, I keep you in touch.
  5. S

AOW NEW RELEASES UPDATE!

If you want a photo of the Guts Doll and one of Judeau, here is the pictures : Judeau : Gutts : Have a nice day
  6. S

Calling all members

Hye, I receive last week information on new Berserk product : - A Guts action figure of 30cm. - A Judeau Figure - There is some Behelit figures available at Hobby Link Japan. They are very nice, here is the link : http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?AOW25044 That's all for today...
  7. S

Berserk TV Series - Second season

Yeah, an OVA or a Movie would be great, but with a sidestory. Yeah, like what have happened to Guts between the end of vol.03 and when we meet with him just before Rochinu
  8. S

Yeah I understand, but If berserk is the best anime that you see, please go see Vampire Hunter D : Bloodlust and Ghost in the Shell, two of the best movie in animation. It's far better than Berserk in anime I think. But that's my point of view. And for the Dragonball stuff, I work in a manga...
  9. S

Berserk Official Corner

If you want, I could put a link where you could download it. I have it on my pc
  10. S

Yeah, about this point, I'm totally agree with Mizar, I don't think it could help if the manga became very popular, for me Berserk is really cool in manga. The anime is a piece of shit. That's my way of thinking. The art in the manga is beautiful and the story is really well developp. So I don't...
  11. S

Trading Card

I think we could put all the information that we have here. And I don't think a Topic is open right now for this subject no ? So, it will be a Card Game, and did you see the illustrations from b/w to colors ?? It's look amazing. I will order some box for my shop, so if anyone in europe or...
  12. S

Episode 228

*Speechless too* Incredible chapter. First of all, thanks SayanjiNoOuji for the amazing scan ! I can't wait to have the translation !! The next chapter will give us a few hint about the beast. So cool !! The fight between Guts and the "little" apostles rocks a lot !!
  13. S

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 I think that Flora will help them, cause she speak to Schierke in the chapter 227, so if she is alive, maybe she could tell Schierke how to turn back guts into his original mind.
  14. S

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 Thx a lot for your scan SaiyajinNoOuji ! Great chapter as usuall !! And for what Smith says : Does he also suffer a wound from Godhand like Guts? I don't think someone could reply to this now. Anyway, if anyone does, I would like to know where he learn this. But most probably...
  15. S

Episode 226

Hum don't thinks so, for me, in physical strengh, Zodd is the strongest ! For sure. Cause Griffith recruit him himself. So I must mean something
Top Bottom