Recent content by toolkid2112

1. toolkid2112

Megaman: The Movie

Dr. Wily has a pimple on his forehead.
  2. toolkid2112

Movies to look forward to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHdHh_NnFiI heres the new dragonball movie trailer but im not realy excited for it
  3. toolkid2112

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

im listening to powergloves guitarist playing the theme to ninja gaiden on acoustic its epic
  4. toolkid2112

Resident Evil 5

i can see dead rising 2 having a higher chance at having crazy crossovers than resident evil. i also see how easy it would be to think akuma may show up in re 5 because ive noticed places like wiki and gametrailer people think its true. Even if not akuma theyll definatley put something that...
  5. toolkid2112

Resident Evil 5

he'll probably be a prize for beating the game or something something to get people to play threw the game again. remember re2 had giant tofu capcom will do what they want
  6. toolkid2112

Resident Evil 5

i just read a interview from the producer of re5 that there a chance that akuma from street fighter will appear in re5 or a later title. well if they have him as a playable character itll be awesome decimating wesker and every enemy in the game. seriously wesker may think hes all bad ass and...
  7. toolkid2112

Resident Evil 5

i was thinking if chris had that machete from the gameplay vids in the original resident evil it wouldve saved a lot of ammo. i would think most zombies would take one whack on the head or too 2 die. i think if re 1 had re4 gameplay it be so easy to beat. headshots wouldve been easy. but if you...
  8. toolkid2112

Resident Evil 5

i wonder what happened to barry,carlos,and hunk maybe theyll make appearances. i bet this resident evil is going to have a good twist to it. it also seems like this game is getting alot more story heavy than 4 was which i like as long as they balance story with gameplay
  9. toolkid2112

Resident Evil 5

i wonder if chris and weskers final battle will be in re5. i hope chris punches him in the face again and breaks his glasses
  10. toolkid2112

Resident Evil 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9QRgQq4qYc i just saw this and resident evil is looking more insane wesker is back and by the way there is another trailer somewhere thats even better. and wtf is up with
  11. toolkid2112

Gamertags

heres a place to put your gamertags and to play fellow berserk fans on xbox live. mines onionsunleashed i didnt see a thread like this so i thought it be good to make one
  12. toolkid2112

Movies to look forward to

has anyone seen the new dragonball pics that came out
  13. toolkid2112

Activation of the LHC

i hear september 10 is the day for this thing to go down i hope its on live tv
  14. toolkid2112

Batman: Arkham Asylum

think game may actually make batman games good i hated most of them
  15. toolkid2112

Games & Music

http://www.myspace.com/vgmetal this band is bad ass there guitarist is realy good i like the song omnishread. final fantasy fans will recognize it.
Top Bottom