A new world

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
Saying it outloud makes it just as bad as me. But who cares! I say enjoy it. Dont complain. Dont like it? Dont read it. But who cares anymore. Ill shut up, because everyone is telling me to. But its funny... out of all of this complaining, only nomad PMed me. He tried to mediate, so whatever, you could tell me to shut up, and when you say it outloud like this, its just as bad as me elektrofunk and sexy dancer.

So just dance and forget about it.

kozak.gif

lol first thing we agree on,  Aconyro posted a thread whinning about people arguing( even tho more than fighting), either he is a dumbass who doesn't knows how to use copy paste or he is a whinner.

P.S. I will stop this argument myself just because it is to repetitive and getting bored, more like a waste of time :p. Anyhow Demon X check your im :D

Jesus christ this thread has tramadize me first me seeing fruits and vegetables fucking and then some fat ass kid dancing. I'm not gonna look at fruits and vegetables the same way ever again. :eek:

Kawada said:
so what's new since your favorite member ****ME**** left you guys?

We did nothing but talk about how much we miss you, aside of course when we stoped to pay tribute to what a cool guy you were by burning a virgin as a sacrifice... but when we could not find one we would have to settle with self mutilation in your honor.

Great to have you back Kawada, now I can rest easy again. :)

Nanahara Shuya

I'm a survivor of this fucking game!
Sparnage said:
We did nothing but talk about how much we miss you, aside of course when we stoped to pay tribute to what a cool guy you were by burning a virgin as a sacrifice... but when we could not find one we would have to settle with self mutilation in your honor.

Great to have you back Kawada, now I can rest easy again. :)

Thank you it means so much to me to know im loved here now let that mutilation begin and record it i wanna see proof of it.

And anyway with me around it would be easier to sleep at night if i ruled you all.

FOR I AM YOUR MESIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!aLL BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!!!!

E

ELEKTROFUNK

This was written by Acoryno:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline) Fuck Copy Paste
« Sent to: ELEKTROFUNK on: July 17, 2004, 12:32:40 PM » Reply with quote | Reply | Remove this message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SINCE IT SEEMS YOU CAN'T PICK UP THE TONE OF MY WRITING LET ME WRITE LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HEAR IT.

I SAID DO NOT FUCKING REPLY, ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, DO I NEED TO MAKE A RECORDING,TELLING YOU PERSONALLY TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.GOD DAMN, YOU FUCKING MAKE ME SICK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I missed the point when I am supposed to do what someone else tells me to after flaming me. Since you like the word fuck so much well why don't you go hide and fuck yourself you fucking Slo Mo. It wouldn't make a difference on how you would tell me to shut up,I don't pay attention to fuck tards like you :D.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
ELEKTROFUNK said:
This was written by Acoryno:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)  Fuck Copy Paste
« Sent to: ELEKTROFUNK on: July 17, 2004, 12:32:40 PM »  Reply with quote | Reply | Remove this message   

SINCE IT SEEMS YOU CAN'T PICK UP THE TONE OF MY WRITING LET ME WRITE LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HEAR IT.

I SAID DO NOT FUCKING REPLY, ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, DO I NEED TO MAKE A RECORDING,TELLING YOU PERSONALLY TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.GOD DAMN, YOU FUCKING MAKE ME SICK.

I missed the point when I am supposed to do what someone else tells me to after flaming me. Since you like the word fuck so much well why don't you go hide and fuck yourself you fucking Slo Mo. It wouldn't make a difference on how you would tell me to shut up,I don't pay attention to fuck tards like you :D.

Dammit, do you even understand the point of personal messages? Don't post your little rebuttals out in public. And judging from what was said, you shouldn't bother even in private. Somehow you seem a little slow on this concept.

If i was Walter, i'd let the mess those people made last week the way it was, fuck there's nothing new in here nice enough to care. Grow up kids, be rational. It's always the same 3-4 dumbass trying to argue and the same 2-3 others falling into the trap. Shut the fuck up for fuck's sake. The board was a better place (but far from perfect) when you was not there Elektro, it seems you are always looking for trouble. It's funny how much everything you were reproaching me when we were arguing are the things your GF have. She's making as much mistakes as me with her writing, etc...

By the way, i don't give a fuck if she's your GF or not don't even loose your time trying to prove she is.

The Trash Can should be cleaned up some times.. unless it will be overfilled of crap.

DemonX said:
God damn cant you guys cool it?
When the fuck did i said i know better then you do ? Read carefully for fuck's sake.

If you don't have something smart to say just shut the fuck up, you are just throwing oil in the fire.

I don't know what's going on because I'm too cool to read, but it seems to be a picture battle of sorts. I think the fruitsex won, I'm not sure. Well, here's my contribution:

dhfg.jpg

OMG ITS A DOG HOLDING UP TRAFFIC, JUST LIKE YOU HOLD UP...THINGS! OMGLOLZ! +5 ARGUE POINTZZ.

UPDATE! I went up to level 4.5, that's right, .2 more for me. Eat it bitches.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
The Dragon Reborn said:
Holy shit, is this thread a flame thread now......... GIVE ME BACK MY MOD POWERS!  ;D
MangyKid Ver.4.5 said:
I don't know what's going on because I'm too cool to read, but it seems to be a picture battle of sorts. I think the fruitsex won, I'm not sure. Well, here's my contribution:

dhfg.jpg

OMG ITS A DOG HOLDING UP TRAFFIC, JUST LIKE YOU HOLD UP...THINGS! OMGLOLZ! +5 ARGUE POINTZZ.

UPDATE! I went up to level 4.5, that's right, .2 more for me. Eat it bitches.

HELL FUCKING SHIT YEA! JUST LIKE WHAT I PREDICTED! THE NEW WORLD IN FLAME, AND MANGY JUST UPDATED HIMSELF! WHAT DID I TELL YOU!

P.S.: Fruitsex all the way.

DemonX said:
HELL FUCKING SHIT YEA! JUST LIKE WHAT I PREDICTED! THE NEW WORLD IN FLAME, AND MANGY JUST UPDATED HIMSELF! WHAT DID I TELL YOU!

No you fool, Kawada is the one who will make the world shine brighter than ever before, I butchered 400 chickens and screwed a beagle just for him.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
EF aired personal stuff. How Sad.  :'(

Maybe someone should have copy & pasted my username.  :p

What a dumbass.  ;D

LOL.  8)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

kimchan said:
Dammit, do you even understand the point of personal messages?  Don't post your little rebuttals out in public.  And judging from what was said, you shouldn't bother even in private.  Somehow you seem a little slow on this concept. 

He didn't understand the Term private message either when he was out here to flame me either :D.

Aconyro said:
EF aired personal stuff. How Sad. :'(

Maybe someone should have copy & pasted my username. :p

What a dumbass. ;D

LOL. 8)

Shut up Mr. Copy/paste handycap

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Aconyro said:
LMAO. CAUSE IT'S JUST SO SAD.  ;D

Yea I am really sorry for you, you remind me of Zoolander in his movie where he was handycaped when he could not turn right(I think it was right) maybe there is some sort of group in the internet that you can join for either support or help regarding your copy/paste handycap

Top Bottom