Amusing Action Figure Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost to me

Its easier to just swing my sword..............
(not movie poster)

This has ZERO effort put into it. Well funny effort for sure.

But someone that had a "doctors" visit today left a present on my desk. So I took a picture

SOoooooooo I figured in a funny way that Guts could use an upgrade to his taunting arsenal.

ENJOY.

IMG00022.jpg

lost to me

Its easier to just swing my sword..............
these aren't your typical wipes.

they are vagina wipes.

I.e He's offering these or an ass whoopin'

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
lost to me said:
these aren't your typical wipes.

they are vagina wipes.

I.e He's offering these or an ass whoopin'
Yeah, I uh, got that much from your not-so-subtle allusion. I just didnt' see how that added "the funny,"

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
spineylamb said:
I laughed :serpico: And I suddenly want that action figure to boot!

I just realize that I do have that action figure! now that it's out of it's box I should have bought the second one too! yeah I'm that much of a freak :guts:

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
the original post is lame but I think that the concept might have potential: Then again my sense of humor is very much hit-or-miss.
I'm getting an image of Farnese meekly approaching Schierke: "Sensei . . . Would you happen to know any magic for . . . that Not-so-fresh-feeling?"
Which opens a whole new can of worms in regards to Magnifico's plan to sell Elves . . . Elfhelm brand Tampons for the upper-class ladies of Midland? Everella would of course have to appear on the packaging . . .

Or.

Hi, I'm Guts. When I'm fighting the massed forces of darkness, things can get really messy. Usually, I'm fighting so hard that I can't even bother to think about anything but swinging my sword but after my cold, hard Battle-Frenzy has passed and nothing around me moves. I reach for one of these: Industrial-sized, Ax-wound wipes: If it can handle the problems between a Woman's legs, I figure it can handle the carnage left after I've slaughtered anyone and anything that stands in my way. There might be better things for cleaning a tide of blood and gore and it sure as Hell won't work on Slann: But I'll stick with what works for me.

CnC

Ad Oculos
lost to me said:
This has ZERO effort put into it.

And for this reason I'm locking the thread. There's a "whacky images" thread in STB that might suit this conversation better.
It doesn't really belong in the Creation Station, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom