Anyone order the latest AOW large scale release?

Just seeing making conversation if anyone ordered the latest 2023 large scale 狂戦士2023(KYOSENSHI 2023?? Believe it was capped at 50 pieces then another 20 today? If so, did you get blood addition?

Hello, I'm in
Sweet!! Glad you were able to get one. Were you able to get the first set of 50 or the second release of 20? Also, did you get the blood extra addition? I was debating between getting blood addition but decided not to bc all my statues now all has the blood and AOW listed how detailed the Armour is compare to previous. Want to really see all the good detail. With that said, I may be regretting not getting blood addition bc it may look so amazing on this piece.

Sweet!! Glad you were able to get one. Were you able to get the first set of 50 or the second release of 20? Also, did you get the blood extra addition? I was debating between getting blood addition but decided not to bc all my statues now all has the blood and AOW listed how detailed the Armour is compare to previous. Want to really see all the good detail. With that said, I may be regretting not getting blood addition bc it may look so amazing on this piece.
Like you I bought the no blood one. I would like to see all details on the armor

I got one with blood and one without blood.
Seriously?!?!!! Wow dude, and at that price? But I get it- I myself have always wanted this piece and or all the repaints starting way back in 2010 I believe. I could never afford or missed the preorder year after year until now. Hahaha. I probably should have did same as you now that I think about it.

cmz

Science Fry
Seriously?!?!!! Wow dude, and at that price? But I get it- I myself have always wanted this piece and or all the repaints starting way back in 2010 I believe. I could never afford or missed the preorder year after year until now. Hahaha. I probably should have did same as you now that I think about it.
Yeah, unfortunately I've missed out on every single sale of this model from 2010. I have been lucky enough to build a statue collection from random eBay purchases and from board members here. I never really see this on the secondary market. If it does come up, someone snatches it up right away before you have a chance to blink. I had emailed Art of War after the initial 50 piece sale and they told me that they were going to release another 20 in the wild soon. I guess that was not well advertised. I pounced when the sale came up.

So cool and congrats on the secured piece! Never heard of soul wing- guessing it’s a repaint company?
I guess AoW has partnered with Soul Wing for each one of their 1/4 scale pieces. The rumor is that AoW doesn't have the proper scale up technology to produce 1/4 scale, so they partner with Soul Wing to produce the 1/4 scales. In exchange Soul Wing gets to produce a handful of their own variants with a different paint app. You can see this with the 1/4 Scale Tentacle Ship (2019) and the 1/4 Skull Knight on Horse (2021). So far, I think each soul wing variant has been inferior to the AoW version. Here is an example of the Soul Wing 1/4 for the 20th Anniversary. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/261697?o=4

Top Bottom