b00bs at the Superbowl! :D

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Griffith said:
I'm a big time Hollywood music scene insider smarty pants with a well trained eye for entertainment, and I can tell you, this was a publicity stunt to further their careers!!!! :eek:

OMG!! Nobody would have known that if I hadn't painstakingly explained it!!!

-Griffith
I said it!! but no one listens to me

O

Ozmo

BOB said:
Question is will any of you jerk off on the pics?

Even we people who jerk off on pictures have standards and the Michael Jackson thing is frightfully true.

because of all the surgery he is had they dont really look alike at all, i can still say she is quiet attractive, even so i wouldnt hold her brothers looks against her for that, plenty of women have male siblings.

anyways she was definetly knew what was happening.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1-989271,00.html

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sparnage said:
because of all the surgery he is had they dont really look alike at all

Uhhh, yes they do?

That's about all there is to say to that.

-Griffith

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I can't help but think that Janet did it to distract all the media attention from Michael. I can just picture her saying, "Don't worry Michael, I'll just flash my tittie around and then everyone will forget about your child molestation case."

Now I'm just waiting to see Justin Timberlake go into the courtroom during trial and rip off Michael Jackson's shirt.

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
That was thrown out of court.

and thank god it was! I hate how sue happy people are these days. Especially when it is something that they have complete control over, like eating fast food.

It is like I always say: "If something on TV offends you, STOP WATCHING IT!"

Man, People piss me off.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Kakkoii_Guts said:
It is like I always say: "If something on TV offends you, STOP WATCHING IT!"

Well the thing with Jackson was, no one knew it was going to happen except for her and mtv. I'd agree if everyone knew before hand.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
That was thrown out of court.

Bob im aware of that, I wasn't criticising the american law system.

I was just maknig the point that if something is obviously bad or offends you just don't take part. Blaming others for your own mistakes or own hang-ups doesn't help.

Griffith said:
Uhhh, yes they do?

That's about all there is to say to that.

-Griffith

you really think? i once saw a computer generated picture on how he would look today if it wasnt for the plastic surgery, and you can than see the other jacksons inside of him, but what part of him still looks like her?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
waqas said:
I suppose we should expect this from a country in which people can sue fast food companies because they voluntarily ate food they knew was bad for them.
Blaming others for your own mistakes or own hang-ups doesn't help.
Well its a good thing that's just an American phenomena! If we just nuke them, we could take out all the whiny people in the world in one liberating blast, eh old chap? Ho ho! Jolly Good! Bloody Americans!

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Walter said:
Well its a good thing that's just an American phenomena! If we just nuke them, we could take out all the whiny people in the world in one liberating blast, eh old chap? Ho ho! Jolly Good! Bloody Americans!

So violence is your answer? Are you Canadian or something?

Though you are right, stupidity is a worldwide phenomenon. Ho ho ho! Lucky for us!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
waqas said:

Though you are right, stupidity is a worldwide phenomenon. Ho ho ho! Lucky for us!
I'm american. What are you insinuating? That's slander. I'll sue!

waqas said:

canadians are the ones who think violence is the answer??? i thought that was more of a yank trademark.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
::)

ok, here it is.

I'm perfectly aware that canadians don't quickly resort to violence, in fact, some people regard the canadians as cowardly for their consistent anti-war and anti-violence stance. Like Franz said they've been stereotyped that way.

And that's exactly what I was playing on to make the joke. The fact that canadians aren't aggresive. Do you get it now? It's called sarcasm.

Top Bottom