Berserk Nintendo DS Style (I Wish).

Phemto

Nintendo DS character Artist. Also a nerd.
I changed the neck texture some, Oh and as a refresher this is how small guts would be on the DS screen.
Bodysize.jpg

Phemto

Update, painted part of the shoulder armor and modeled the arms.
oh and giant ass pic ahead. :troll:

If you want me post where I'm getting my reference I will;)

arms.jpg

CnC

Ad Oculos
Looks good, as expected.

Is he going to get opposable thumbs?
Also, just out of curiousity, do you block out the entire figure ahead of time or do you just work from piece to piece (as the images seem to indicate)?

Keep postin'! I'm liking this!

Phemto

Heya CnC, Uselly we don't give them thumbs mainly because you wouldn't see such small pixels on the DS. However since Nintendo would NEVER do such a bloody game. I'm almost positive they wouldn't, I'm going to give him thumbs so it would look kinda like he would be gripping the sword.

It all depends, on Main characters I will do piece by piece to make sure it looks good and fits in as I'm going. On what I call "Fodder" enemies not bosses mind you, I would model him/her out in full then texture. For fodder I would use a 128x64 texture map since your main character would be tearing them a new one really fast it would allow you to have more on the screen at once. Hit me up for any other questions:)

-Cooper

CnC

Ad Oculos
Grayscale said:
However since Nintendo would NEVER do such a bloody game.

Manhunt 2 says hi! :guts:

Grayscale said:
It all depends, on Main characters I will do piece by piece to make sure it looks good and fits in as I'm going. On what I call "Fodder" enemies not bosses mind you, I would model him/her out in full then texture. For fodder I would use a 128x64 texture map since your main character would be tearing them a new one really fast it would allow you to have more on the screen at once. Hit me up for any other questions:)

-Cooper

thanks for the prompt answers. I'm curious as to the specifics, as I've always entertained the idea of joining the games industry. Thanks again.

Outstanding! Although I think the dragonslayer just a tad wider at its base. You've got that razzle dazzle aspect, and I like that about you.

Phemto

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, been alot of latenights here at work, and here at work they blocked all ftp so i can no longer upload my work from work to my site, so you'll have to wait till i get home to see new stuff :judo:

However I will say what I will be doing, my first look at guts armor was a good one but I'll be changing the helm up some so it looks more like the one in the comics.

untill then!
-coop

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Looking really solid now. Next, just add some legs and begin some kickass animations! :guts:

Phemto

Thanks guys!! I need to rework the teeth abit I painted them wrong so...In the end they should be more Sharp where as they are a little blurry, I gotta squeeze all i can out of this 128x128 map;)

Phemto

hey guys, heres an update, almost done, i need to do some tweakage.

stamp4.jpg

bodyside.jpg

crouch.jpg

slam.jpg

-cooper

Top Bottom