Berserk PS2 Game - Cinematics

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
How many other cinematics are there?

I replied earlier that there were approximately 80 of them, to be more precise, I quickly counted the files and got 86. Now, it includes the logos, the cinematics that are there twice, and the ones that are split in multiple files (and that I can't extract properly).

I don't have the game loaded right now so I can't check, but I think it's something like 72 cinematics in total.

IgnusDei said:
Ending 2 has the same sounds has Judo's farewell. Bug?

Damn, I knew something was weird with that one. It's actually a bug that's directly in a game file. Since that part is there twice, I extracted it from another file and it's good now, you just have to download the file again. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hey guys, (yes im new, but I visit the site constantly to read about berserk  8) ) anyway I can get those clips translated for you guys. I added Aazealh to my aim list so I can try and contact him and get all the raws.(since his hosting wont let me get some) If you guys have higher quality raws or are willing to get some, please let me know by emailing me at dcdeveloperx@yahoo.com . I hope we can get this done :)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
dcdeveloperx said:
Hey guys, (yes im new, but I visit the site constantly to read about berserk 8) ) anyway I can get those clips translated for you guys.

Hi, I could get them translated myself if I really wanted, but I don't care about it. Actually, there's nothing really interesting being said that couldn't be summarized in 2 lines for anyone having read the manga, even in the "original" parts with new content.

Uriel said:
Awesome! I can't download them ;D w00t w00t!

Why?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Because this little chap attacks me:

404.gif

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Aazealh said:
You didn't read all of the thread, did you?
Sorry dude.. Sloth is my preffered Sin :-\ Cheers for the video's though, I'm chuffed to be watching this glorious stuff ^^

Excellent, thanks again.
With the parts in the story it's not too bad to hear in Japanese as we already know whats being said, pity for the parts outside of the Manga. Never mind.

I just noticed something. In BKA04, where grunbeld knocks guts into the rock, guts breaks his left arm. Isnt that his fake arm though?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
redria said:
I just noticed something. In BKA04, where grunbeld knocks guts into the rock, guts breaks his left arm. Isnt that his fake arm though?

It's his fake arm. However, though I don't have the video here to check how exactly it is broken, remember that only his forearm is fake, from under the elbow, so the upper part could very well be broken.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gaiseric The Great said:
Is there a way SK newbs like me can see the older clips you put up?

Nope, not for now at least. I may put new ones up later, or put back a few previous ones, but I've got no plan to re-upload them all. I'll think about it since you asked though, but don't hold your breath.

Top Bottom