Desperation attack! SHINkuuu....PARADISELOSTINSULT

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paradiselost

Re: Desperation attack! SHINkuuu....PARADISELOSTIN

...Aelka, you are simply a false person, I see it...here, in ICQ, and in your email...

...however, don't worry, dear...I wrote you before, this Board is like a nazist republic...

...all you have to remember what happened to nazism...you are going in that direction, dear Administrators...

...Walter, you still continue to waste your time trying to demostrate something that simply don't exist...

...all this story to ban me, it's something nazist...I tell you again...if you really want, do it...I'm democratic, at the contrary of you...

...and please, remember: this is not a community, 'cause in a community there are differences...not like here, in a nazist website...

;)

bye bye

...however, don't worry, dear...I wrote you before, this Board is like a nazist republic...

...all you have to remember what happened to nazism...you are going in that direction, dear Administrators...

so Walter's a racist now who is killing of millions of people based solely on their religion? shame on you Walter!!!<*shakes finger*>

...all this story to ban me, it's something nazist...

is it really? its like what the nazi's did?

...and please, remember: this is not a community, 'cause in a community there are differences...not like here, in a nazist website...

community
3. a fellowship

fellowship
1. a friendly association with others; companionship (for the most part, that does exist here)

and seriously, i have no idea where you came up with the idea that this site is a "nazi" site...

...Walter, you still continue to waste your time trying to demostrate something that simply don't exist...

You mean, like Elfmen?

One can wonder why you keep coming in this "nazi website", if you abhor it so much...

P

paradiselost

...I stay here only 'cause I love Berserk, it's clear...

;)

...sorry, but actually it seems to me I'm the only one who love Berserk around us...you are only thinking about band me...

:-/

...sorry, but actually it seems to me I'm the only one who love Berserk around us...you are only thinking about band me...

Yeah, this board, all of us, we're all here because of you. You're the center of our world.

P

paradiselost

...guys, it was a provocation...are you not able to understand the real sense of a joke, or maybe you have no sense of humor?

::)

;)

I think you're here because you're psychologically troubled and have been rejected from social rings your entire life; you abuse the board to get an ego boost.  

When was the last time you even posted about Berserk?  I honestly can't remember, unless you were talking about a nude cosplay as Slaan, saying "...magnificent! great! wonderful!  ;) ;) ;)"

My opinion may not count for much, but I stopped coming here for awhile mainly because paradiselost would post in every damned thread and cause any conversation to cease in an awkward silence.  But Fletch made me realize that I wouldn't mind paradiselost much if his immaturity were limited to Shootin' the Breeze', though.  

However, after insulting most of the people I respect very much on this board, I would rather see him banned.

CnC

Ad Oculos

first of all let me start by saying that this sucks, I have to come all the way over to the computer lab to partake in the conversation... ugh.
on to the issue:

I'm against banning people in general because it silences an opinion (plus I fear the day when I'm put under scrutiny).  But I feel paradiselost has gone beyond simple opinions here.  While he argues that this board should only be about berserk, he continues and starts calling people nazis.  Not to mention that he has always gone beyond simple debates and started childish name-calling.

So even though that this is about 10 posts beyond 20, I'm going to have to vote yes on the ban.  but I'm pissed off at myself that I did vote to ban.
also, I beleive that this was the better way to handle a banning (since it had to be handled)... good job Walter.

plus this post was done while tired, so I apologize if parts seem incoherant.... please don't ban me.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

This isn’t some kind Inquisition, it’s a very shitty situation all around, but there’s absolutely no need to worry about being banned for speaking your mind.  Like Paradise said above, he INTENTIONALLY provokes people.  He is totally unapologetic and blames everybody but himself for this, he’s made no effort to explain himself or examine this situation, he simply believes he is right on all counts and that we are all against him.  He’s been given many chances to make amends but he only lashes out with greater acerbity each time.  I personally think he likes the attention, he doesn’t seem very upset or anxious to rectify this, yet he doesn’t leave either.  People shouldn’t worry about being banned because they piss off the wrong person, I didn’t vote to ban him because I don’t like him, I’ve never even had a confrontation with him, I voted to ban because he has become nothing more than a negative entity here on the board and he has shown no signs of wanting to change that.

It sucks, but so far he’s given us no other way to resolve this.

-Griffith

viridis

lost in the swirling mist

There's the complaint against banning that it silences a valid opinion, and that's a reasonable complaint. But in this case, we have to weigh the benefit of an added opinion against the senseless insults and spam; weigh what he contributes against what he takes away.

But actually, reading these last couple posts of his, it might be worth it to keep old paradiselost around, just for the humour in reading his posts.... *chuckles*

And paradiselost, when your posts are in broken english, any humor/sarcasm you intended to be there is lost as people struggle to understand what it was you were saying in the first place. Perhaps just state what you feel directly?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?

hey people, there is a reason why i never get into these stupid debates about broken english and whatnot..... personally, i think if both sides would apologize (even if they feel unjustified), this situation should get much better, so perhaps if we can get paradiselost to apologize and everyone else to do so...maybe we don't have to ban him, however it seems like he DOES want to get banned by posting those remarks....so the only thing i could do besides staying neutral is recommending a last chance of sorts for paradiselost and the community to reconcile

P

paradiselost

...guys, this is a message for you all...so, please, read well and try to well understand the meanings of my words, ok?

;)

...I wrote about 100 times that I want peace here, but it seems that it's no possible to obtain with you, maybe you like to read only what you want...uhmmmm...

...I really appreciated the last message of Entrigga, he seems to me, together with White_Hawk, Fishbomb and few others, the only one who really understood the point here...

...so, 'cause I want peace, I tell you again what I need to have peace with you, ok?

I want to apologize with you all...I'm sorry, I don't like all it happened here, but sometime discussions cross the point of decision...but...
...but, but, but...

...it's good if I apologize, BUT, AT THE SAME, each one who offended me many times around here have to apologize at the same with me, here, in this public section...only in this way the accident 'll be forget by me, and I believe, by all the others...

...so, that's my point: I want to read the same I wrote you here by each one who offended me...
...Griffith, Cronus, Oliver, Walter, Mage, Aelka...and the others...

...if all you apologize like I'm doing here, for me there'll be no problem, 'cause the reason why I'm here is only Berserk...

...but, in case you'll not apologize as I'm actually doing, well, you'll be the fist ones not to demostrate that you want to have peace with me and to have peace into the Board...

...you have to decide...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

;)

...guys, it was a provocation...are you not able to understand the real sense of a joke, or maybe you have no sense of humor?
Thats the last straw. I guess me spending just shy of 15 dollars per chapter (including gas) and all the time I spend on HTML proves that "paradiselost is the only one around here who loves Berserk"

And then he tries to play it off as a joke. Thats the last fucking straw. Say goodbye to paradise, you are condemned to Hell.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?

...guys, this is a message for you all...so, please, read well and try to well understand the meanings of my words, ok?

;)

...I wrote about 100 times that I want peace here, but it seems that it's no possible to obtain with you, maybe you like to read only what you want...uhmmmm...

...I really appreciated the last message of Entrigga, he seems to me, together with White_Hawk, Fishbomb and few others, the only one who really  understood the point here...

...so, 'cause I want peace, I tell you again what I need to have peace with you, ok?

I want to apologize with you all...I'm sorry, I don't like all it happened here, but sometime discussions cross the point of decision...but...
...but, but, but...

...it's good if I apologize, BUT, AT THE SAME, each one who offended me many times around here have to apologize at the same with me, here, in this public section...only in this way the accident 'll be forget by me, and I believe, by all the others...

...so, that's my point: I want to read the same I wrote you here by each one who offended me...
...Griffith, Cronus, Oliver, Walter, Mage, Aelka...and the others...

...if all you apologize like I'm doing here, for me there'll be no problem, 'cause the reason why I'm here is only Berserk...

...but, in case you'll not apologize as I'm actually doing, well, you'll be the fist ones not to demostrate that you want to have peace with me and to have peace into the Board...

...you have to decide...

i tried to help, but DICTION MAN! DICTION! guess you blew it.... maybe spend more time understanding Diction during your "cool down time"?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?

huh...

it would be really really bad if i ever see "welcome our newest member "paradiseregained" on the board ;D

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*

>:( NO. >:(

I do not feel I have to apologize. Because I just pointed out your contradiction. BEFORE I did that, I just wrote a friendly note to suggest that it's not a friendly thing you are doing when you think it's other's faults that YOU are complaining about their English skills with broken English. And I already apologized on everything I thought I said wrong. So I am not apologizing.

So once again, NO. >:(

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

indeed, walter and Olivier Hague are nazis; I second this notion.

Name calling on your first post, they didn't do anything to you and you do the same stupid thing as Paradise and call them names. They were being fair to Paradise lost they gave him a chance to clean up his act but he decided to at like an ass and just be rude to nearly every one.
David

I think this thread should be closed. pardiselost has no concept of what he is arguing about as he doe not understand english fully. if he read the first post on this he should of understood what was going on..basically people are sick of his wack assumptions and degrading remarks when you try to correct him. he continues on saying certain people on this board need to say sorry to him etc...now we get this other guy dont-get-gatted chiming in..I just want to take a second out and say thanks to both of you for this great way to be able to enjoy berserk everyday..and yes, I am a fan thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom