Dragon's Dogma

Dragon's Dogma

We all know it includes Berserk goodness. Now it also comes with the RE6 demo!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1217572p1.html

Should we make a new thread for this game?

Capcom also revealed the pre-order incentives for the game. Customers who pre-order from GameStop will receive the Pawn Upgrade Pack with "additional Rift Crystals allowing them to rent higher level experience Pawns from the outset." Those who pre-order from Best Buy get an Armor Upgrade Pack, and Amazon customers will receive a Weapon Upgrade Pack.

Could this be the Berserk items?!?!?!?!?
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
Should we make a new thread for this game?
Maybe we should. :slan:

Dragon's Dogma

Proj2501 said:
We all know it includes Berserk goodness. Now it also comes with the RE6 demo!
One more incentive to get it. :guts:

Proj2501 said:
Capcom also revealed the pre-order incentives for the game. Customers who pre-order from GameStop will receive the Pawn Upgrade Pack with "additional Rift Crystals allowing them to rent higher level experience Pawns from the outset." Those who pre-order from Best Buy get an Armor Upgrade Pack, and Amazon customers will receive a Weapon Upgrade Pack.

Could this be the Berserk items?!?!?!?!?
I wonder... As long as we can get it, I won't mind.
 

Kaji-Ryohji

[FIGHT][SPELL] [SACRIFICE][ITEM]
Been reading a lot of comments on the story of the early access demo for RE:6 and most people seem pretty down on the game. Even if most people probably haven't gone out of their way to see in-game footage. Still i thought the trailer showed some decent footage. Nothing that would make me say AMAZING! but not "utter shit" either as most people have been saying.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
I really want to believe in the game actually. I think it's got the potential to strike a good balance between titles like Monster Hunter and Dark Souls.
 
I am very interested in the game after watching the stream.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2012/03/16/dragons_dogma_stream_imminent
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/10/dragons-dogma-videos-show-a-fight-with-an-ogre/

This game is looking better and better. Those phantoms look like they function similar to Berserk's ghosts.
 

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I really wish this was a multiplayer game.. and on PC. :sad: (and on Steam so I could get a free hat on TF2 :troll:)
 
From the start, I've been pretty psyched about this game. Because it seems to fit somewhere between two of my favorites games, Monster Hunter (Freedom Unite) and Phantasy Star Online (I&II).

Every new videos or info demonstrate how much the game mechanics are deep, allowing a lot of possibilties. The last thing that impressed me is clearly the specificities behind the Day and Night cycle.
 
IncantatioN said:
Is it just me or does the game look hard ? =_='
Like PSO or Monster Hunter, it's clearly the type of games where you have to carefully prepare every single piece of equipement, buff/debuff. If you don't, take a walk and you'll die :SK:
 

Oburi

All praise Grail
Dammit I'm going to have to get this arnt I? And no it doesn't look too hard. Time consuming yes.

And multiplayer? Really? Not for this game dude no way.
 
Oburi said:
And no it doesn't look too hard. Time consuming yes.
I agree. Idk where difficulty concerns are coming from. It's not like this is a FROM title.

Oburi said:
And multiplayer? Really? Not for this game dude no way.
A few of us thought for sometime it would be sir... :judo: At least MP in some fashion.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
And multiplayer? Really? Not for this game dude no way.
I think it'd be a pretty good game for multiplayer actually, considering that the game features a lot of teamwork and interaction with AI teammates. Human teammates are always better.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Game doesn't look hard at all to me. If anything I hope it's not too easy. And the lack of MP is very disheartening. Team play would have made the game an instant classic. The pawns are a weak palliative for its absence.
 
Aazealh said:
Game doesn't look hard at all to me. If anything I hope it's not too easy. And the lack of MP is very disheartening. Team play would have made the game an instant classic. The pawns are a weak palliative for its absence.
No it's ok because I can upload my pawns, so you can use them and when I get them back they have more XP. That's just like playing with a bud. Right? :troll:


Also, it's been such a big week in terms of announcements from Capcom, yet there was hardly any mention of Dragon's Dogma. (Save for 2 short gameplay videos, but that's weak.)
 
Aazealh said:
Game doesn't look hard at all to me. If anything I hope it's not too easy. And the lack of MP is very disheartening. Team play would have made the game an instant classic. The pawns are a weak palliative for its absence.
The absence of MP is really disappointing, it's hard to disagree. I expect the game to be challenging. We'll know soon enough.
 
http://www.capcom-unity.com/official_capcom_blog/blog/2012/04/16/these_dragons_dogma_skills_videos_are_froth-inducing

Thought I would share some skills you can learn depending on your class.....Seeker arrow nuff said.
 

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I wonder if you could let multiple people use your pawns. I'f so I'd like to use one of the Sk.net admin's pawns. :serpico:
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Truder said:
I wonder if you could let multiple people use your pawns. I'f so I'd like to use one of the Sk.net admin's pawns. :serpico:
Unless this comes to PC, I won't be playing it. But it looks neat. I'm pretty sure Aaz is all in though.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Truder said:
I wonder if you could let multiple people use your pawns. I'f so I'd like to use one of the Sk.net admin's pawns. :serpico:
If you play on X360 we could arrange that.
 
Is anyone else played the demo yet ?

So yesterday I tried the PS3 version and overall, I enjoyed it. Animations are dynamic and flawless. We already knew it but textures looks okay at best when various lightning/magic effects like fire impresses. Also, the OST is promising.

Honestly, kill the Chimera (countryside quest), the Griffin (prologue quest) or any other foes is way to easy and doesn't require any effort or specific strategy. Even if you run out of stamina and you're catching your breath right in front of your opponent, it doesn't matter. At least in this demo. The pawn system seems to work really well since your party isn't in your way or standing like idiot. Mine prove to be helpfull and effective, providing me buff and important decisions/infos during battle. I have my worries but playthrough that demo left me urgently hungry for more.

Challenge is my only concern at this point.

I tried my best to create a honorable Guts and Schierke. I'll probably buy Berserk dlc :void:
 
Ryouma said:
Is anyone else played the demo yet ?

So yesterday I tried the PS3 version and overall, I enjoyed it. Animations are dynamic and flawless. We already knew it but textures looks okay at best when various lightning/magic effects like fire impresses. Also, the OST is promising.

Honestly, kill the Chimera (countryside quest), the Griffin (prologue quest) or any other foes is way to easy and doesn't require any effort or specific strategy. Even if you run out of stamina and you're catching your breath right in front of your opponent, it doesn't matter. At least in this demo. The pawn system seems to work really well since your party isn't in your way or standing like idiot. Mine prove to be helpfull and effective, providing me buff and important decisions/infos during battle. I have my worries but playthrough that demo left me urgently hungry for more.

Challenge is my only concern at this point.

I tried my best to create a honorable Guts and Schierke. I'll probably buy Berserk dlc :void:
Demo was easy since the char you were playing was of high lvl I watched the live stream the game is hard as hell it could even be stupid hard like demon/dark souls if you really don't pay attention.
 
Top Bottom