Episode 230

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Re:Chapter 230

6th Angel said:
It could be Void although it probably isn't. Afterall Griffith is Fempto, who is to say that Void hasn't become human (sorta) in the meantime? Of course human Void would have a beard. If you used to have no scalp wouldn't you grow as much hair as you could now.

And Irvine isn't blind. Look at his bow, it has a giant eyeball on the front.

Wow we have hair experts now. :D I guess taking a look at Gennon's bald ass head....now that's pathetic. A full beard, hair in his nose, and no hair on his head.

We don't know much about Irvine other than he might soon be another AOW statue because of his sleek lines and sly looks ;)

LG

look at volume 23.

irvine_eye.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/namayias/irvine_eye.jpg
looks like an eye to me.

O

Ozmo

6th Angel said:
Afterall Griffith is Fempto, who is to say that Void hasn't become human (sorta) in the meantime?

There was the minor issue of the "slight disturbance" at the Tower of Ican'trememberthenameof, which is supposed to happen once every 1000 years by the way.

Namayias, looks more like a box with a red cross to me. ;)

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless

Usually threads in Sk.net go downhill really fast with really disturbing comments, but this one takes the cake.

Ozmo said:
Tower of Ican'trememberthenameof,

Tower of Albion if i remeber correctly

P.S Should we start a speculation as to who this leader of Kushan was? ::) (Other than saying it was Void)

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Alteisen said:
It's Tower of Rebirth, dude.

He's talking about the tower where Griff was incarnated, the Tower of Albion. The Tower of Rebirth is the one where he was emprisonned, the same where Charlotte is now, duuude. :)
Guil

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

namayias said:
looks like an eye to me.

But there's nothing in that eye. No iris, no pupil. So either he's blind, or he has some kind of "apostle vision" which includes specialized eyes.

How did this crocodile manage to die with just five bow arrows on his head. I mean crocodiles need some serious beating to go down.

Maybe because it is too cold for his physiology over there. By the way if a battle between the Griffis and Kushan-commander forces occure I want to see some Griffis apostles go down with Locus being one of them.

kimchan said:
But there's nothing in that eye. No iris, no pupil. So either he's blind, or he has some kind of "apostle vision" which includes specialized eyes.

i wanted to point out that he does have some sort of eyes there, whether or not he's blind in them. From all the talk of him ONLY having the eye on his bow i wanted to show that he has more than that.

O

Ozmo

Majin Tenshi said:
arrow through brain = dead

Damn right. One of the things I like about Berserk is that even though the violence is sometimes a bit over the top, all but the most supernatural of creatures (anything below the God Hand basically) work with the same "rules" as normal creatures do. They are much larger, faster, more powerful, able to heal fast etc, but a hit to the head or huge blood loss will still kill any of them.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

xechnao said:
How did this crocodile manage to die with just five bow arrows on his head. I mean crocodiles need some serious beating to go down.

Maybe because it is too cold for his physiology over there. By the way if a battle between the Griffis and Kushan-commander forces occure I want to see some Griffis apostles go down with Locus being one of them.

Could you shut up? Please.

-Griffith

xechnao said:

Did you see how Irvine shoot his arrow in vol23?

Those kushan rider got their head off, even after pericing through those steed head...

With such deadly accuracy, dun mention 5, i think an arrow is able to finish that Croc man...

Top Bottom