Episode 356

Faded

Your time is the most precious gift of all.
Walter said:
It's a bad translation. This came up recently, and two of our Japanese speaking users went back and forth on it before both concluded that Dark Horse is yet again full of shit.

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=1770.msg249569#msg249569

Holy fuck. That's embarrassingly bad translation. I mean the episodes take on almost a completely different tone...wow.

You can see why newbies get mislead so easy, I'm glad you got me up to speed but damn I just wasted everyone's time with that wall of text haha.

I made a late edit, would like your thoughts on the modified theory if it really makes a difference at all. Probably not.

Back to the ridiculous Sonia speculation, I guess. :ganishka:

*extremely late edit*

Due to me crawling out from beneath the rock I've been living under and getting a solid translation of that part of the series, I give up on the infighting between the god hand concept (for now :griffnotevil:). But I am still truly fascinated by the idea of interaction between Griffith and his demonic counterparts, what ever that entails. Griffith suddenly deciding these certain bad guys don't need to die and they can continue eating humans at their leisure would be quite unsettling for the Falconians, would it not? :ubik:

What I really want to see is the look in Sonia's eyes when she sees her beautiful icon transform into Femto and do something truly unspeakable. Is Sonia really about that life? And if she's not, what is she going to do about it? I can't wait to find out! :slan:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
no name said:
Digital magazine is out https://www.hakusensha-e.net/top?id=15718

Thanks! I don't think we've seen Miura's comment yet, but here it is:

miuracomment-356.png

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Thanks! I don't think we've seen Miura's comment yet, but here it is:

miuracomment-356.png

Translation, courtesy of Puella: "I've finished my manuscripts. Now I'll go watch Pacific Rim!!"

Aazealh said:
Translation, courtesy of Puella: "I've finished my manuscripts. Now I'll go watch Pacific Rim!!"
Sooo Miura has finished writing the next episode's script? Also Pacific Rim huh? I guess the shadow behind the bushes will be a Jaeger or something :ganishka:

Faded

Your time is the most precious gift of all.
"Finished my manuscripts and watching pacific rim" sounds to me like there might *hopefully* be another episode on the way at the end of May. If one does get released, do you guys think this might be the last one until winter? I highly doubt he keeps this momentum rolling right through summer though I would love if it actually happened.

Keratos said:
Also Pacific Rim huh? I guess the shadow behind the bushes will be a Jaeger or something :ganishka:

He must have read my stupid "Rickert invents a mech suite to fight apostles" idea and ran with it. :ganishka:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Keratos said:
Sooo Miura has finished writing the next episode's script?

At least the next one. There's still no reason to think it won't be coming at the end of the month.

Also Pacific Rim huh? I guess the shadow behind the bushes will be a Jaeger or something :ganishka:

It's no secret that Miura is a fan of Kaijū . Afterall, Gigantomakhia is his stab at that genre.

We've been waiting so long to get here that I've found myself unable to contribute anything to the dialogue. I would like to say thank you again to everyone who makes SK.net possible as you've gotten me through the last 12 years or so waiting for this. Berserk feels different now and I am excited to see what Miura does now that there's no more carrot giving me tunnel vision. Still a lot of unanswered questions about Guts and Caska but I think the worst is behind us. Off topic but just wanted to say thank you to everyone here!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
More from the Troll Giant King! Though perhaps not for long unless that ominous shadow can postpone his execution? :griffnotevil:

I'm interested to see just what and how much Miura is establishing here about Griffith's current geopolitical situation in Fantasia and how it'll play into things down the line. Are all these guys just more Ganishka-like tomato cans that can't actually pose a challenge, or could they collectively become a problem because, even if completely dwarfed by it, at least they aren't literally thrall to Griffith's power (hopefully, unless that's the point of all this =). My unofficial little interpretation of events is that the God Hand have raised the stakes for a much bigger, ultimate prize while opening themselves to at least some risk or challenge, but with the odds still calculated extremely in their favor.

Sweet! I'm ready from my next issue! Got my 2nd YA issue yesterday! All my roommates are looking at me weird and judging me behind my back, me... with my skimpy Japanese girl magazines. I say to them "this is where you will find the greatest story ever told! Between the short skirt Japanese school girls, and the random ads for gym equipment!"

Top Bottom