Favorite form of Griffith

he looks pretty cool in this pic

v3_ep2_p003.jpg

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
ParaParaJMo said:
i am estimating he is the same age as Guts as guessed around what the timeline says.

In the manga, do we ever see Ethiopian Griffiths face.

To keep your mind off of what he may look like, you can look at Shizuka but you cant take her.

Now that I think about it, you're right.  They take off his mask, go "eewwwwwyech! and put it right back on.  I am thinking he was looking like a current Micheal Jackson (nose fell off, freakishly deformed, pale and nasty).  Reborn Griffith reminds me of a paler Micheal Jackson back in his "Thriller" stage.

By the way I am being serious about this. It still makes me wonder though... Miura shows rape, demons, dismemberment, disembowelment, and disem-anythinging; He didn't show Griffith's face though. It has to have some significance. I think what it was is that he was no longer the griffith he once was, so to keep the mask on him kind of established a seed of Femto being planted? His normal helmet, iron-mask, and bat-man cowl are all the same shape... so it has to be some sort of symbology. Like at first his helmet was bright and polished, then was this rusted, dented, object of torture, then became a symbol of his transgression of humanity. This almost deserves to go into the speculation nation.

My favorite form, by the way, is ethiopian griffith. That guy just pisses me off. :D

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Femto is ,hands down, my favorite form of Griffith (followed closely by his rebirth.) Femto is just so slick and shiny and looks like the epitome of evil.

Griffith Reborn's outfit and supercool attitude + anime Griffith's face (in his Reborn form he looks too feminine. Reminds me of Joan of Arc). :)

Altought i dislike the term "form of Griffith"(sound a little too "DBZ-ish" for me)I'd say that the actual Griffith(I mean the reborn one) is my favorite "form" so far...Nice outside and very dark(I'd say selfish and "pragmatic")inside.
I can't wait the day when he'll start his new era (astral and physical world becoming one)...

Top Bottom