Favourite Anime

Century Slayer

Shoushu!!! Bukkoroshite Yaru!!!
From what I remember Tekkaman was butchered here in the States, when we called it Teknoman. I remebered lots of it as I watched it in Japanese and after I saw it all I said, "What can get better than this?" Then I saw Berserk. I knew the only thing better than Berserk would be the manga. And it is. ;D

i could only get my hands on the american version, i only know of it as "tekno", i would have rather watched in japanese dub but oh well. one thing i like about it is it has a good opening soundtrack.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Besides the obvious ones like Berserk and Evangelion here are a few other favorites of mine:

- Serial Experiments Lain
- Saikano (Saishuu Heiki Kanojo)
- Video Girl Ai (best romantic comedy ever!)
- Noir
- Ima, soko ni iru boku (Now and then, here and there)
- Seikai no Monshou (Crest of the Stars)
- Key the Metal Idol

And I've seen Puni Puni Poemi too, what the hell's great about that piece of shit? Ok, I know it's one big parody, but I just didn't think it was funny at all. :-\
(I did like Excel Saga though)

I do remember watching Tekkaman Blade in Mexico but I've never seen it in the U.S. on tv. The anime was something about the main characters holding crystals and transforming. I've also saw the movie it was alright. 8)

Century Slayer

Shoushu!!! Bukkoroshite Yaru!!!
Yeah it's really cool. I have the HK set and it comes with a Bonus OAV episode. I guess this is the Movie you speak of. It loox incredible and I wish I had all of THAT. But for Sci-Fi Action, it doesn't get much better than Tekkaman Blade. The original from what I have seen is nice too. Tekkaman the Space Knight. It looks decent for such an old anime. Tekkaman Blade 2 however SUX monkey NUTS!!!

B

BloodyDead

hullo people

Berserk
Puni puni poemi
Jungle wa itsumo hale nochi guu
Naruto
golden boy

saulat_99

The last Christian died on the cross. - Nietzche
Berserk, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, Ruroni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Ghost in the Shell, and Record of Lodoss War.

Also I hope I am not the only one that thinks Hellsing not being mentioned is a travesty.

King Gaiseric

I walk the path of hell
ooo yeah...tekkaman, I watched it in french it was Technoman, where he had his green grystal, but it broke at some poinr and he had this 30 mins limit where if he went more than that he'd become evil then later in the series they go to the arcitc and he gets the super power to be super technoman over his robot technothing...my god that kicked some major ass! BUT...my all time favourite is, whithout hesitating, Trigun =)

Hellsing maybe good but it's overated. :p
Trigun is good also but I hated the beggining part of the series it seems it has nothing but filler episodes it doesn't get good till the Gun Ho Guns finally show up.

Wolfwood still kicking it in the Manga. :D

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
ZODDGUTS said:
Wolfwood still kicking it in the Manga. :D
Yarr on second thought my favorite character was that dude with the trenchcoat the weird mask and the sniper rifle something makes me want to say his name was Kain but I can't rememeber can someone help me out here?

AdMiRaL AcKbAr said:
Yarr on second thought my favorite character was that dude with the trenchcoat the weird mask and the sniper rifle something makes me want to say his name was Kain but I can't rememeber can someone help me out here?

is this in the trigun manga?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Full metal panic is alright. Nice animation but it does have one of the better endings to it. ;D

i enjoyed fmp alot actually, it was one of the first ones i got into, have you heard of the series 2? apparently it has alot less action in it, and is more set around the school, but i would still like to check it out.

Top Bottom