Favourite Anime

AdMiRaL AcKbAr said:
Yarr on second thought my favorite character was that dude with the trenchcoat the weird mask and the sniper rifle something makes me want to say his name was Kain but I can't rememeber can someone help me out here?

Well I asked around on the adult swim boards and got two responses that your favirote character name is Cain the Longshot. I may be wrong so don't sue me.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZODDGUTS said:
Well I asked around on the adult swim boards and got two responses that your favirote character name is Cain the Longshot. I may be wrong so don't sue me.

It's Cain the Longshot. I dont' know about the spelling on Cain/Kain though.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Does anyone know where to get "slam dunk" vids in the net!

i started the manga a year ago and it is pretty funny but i never saw anything of the anime!

maybe there is some trailer or scenes for download anywhere!?

BTW: 1) Cowboy Bebop 2) Berserk 3)Princess Mononoke 4) Spirited away 5) Ninja Scroll 6) X 7) Perfect Blue...

ZODDGUTS said:
I'm waiting for GTO and Vandread to arrive by mail. I've heard those two series are good.

i have currently seen 2 dvd's of gto, its enjoyable, but i couldnt get into vandred at all. dont expect much from it, though we may just have very different opinions.

Maximus said:
Does anyone know where to get "slam dunk" vids in the net!

i started the manga a year ago and it is pretty funny but i never saw anything of the anime!

maybe there is some trailer or scenes for download anywhere!?

never heard of it.

incognitoX

you fail me
-Guyver
-Record of Lodoss War OVA and series
-Bastard! OVAs
-Fist of The Northstar
-Ninja Scroll
-Vampire hunter D (both movies)
-Macross

How's Tekkaman Blade by the way? I happen to have an old vhs english dub tape of "Teknoman", I have no clue if it's the same series as Tekkaman Blade or if it happens to be an older Tekkaman series.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
General Sparnage said:
what's bastard like?

If you're a metalhead you can enjoy it just for that...

The anime is just a six issue miniseries, not that greatly animated, but it's fun.

And like I said, it's double the fun if you're into metal...

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
General Sparnage said:
what's bastard like?
Well prob my favorite manga ever anime is a wee to short but still awesome and I'm wicked into metal sooo... but seriously you don't need that to enjoy it. And to ZODDGUTS thanks for the name and Vamp.HunterBob thanks for the confirmation

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
General Sparnage said:
hmmm im not into heavy metal but ill still give it a look.
Do you like fantasy? Lecherous Wizards? Shovonistic warriors? (all in the name of comedy and cool action mind you)

Top Bottom